Part 2

[Recap: Fate is going to come along and take care of the calmness of the day.]

*Colby exports the finished product of his vlog, as it saves, he goes downstairs into the kitchen and grabs a handful of Double Stuff Oreos before watching Brennen and Corey play ranks on the Xbox. His phone buzzed and he pulls it out of his pocket, a text from Sam,

Text:

Colby furrows his eyebrows in confusion

Colby furrows his eyebrows in confusion. He texts Kat back,

(C: Colby K: Katrina)

C: "What's going on, Kat?"
K: "It's Sammy.."
C: "What?!"
K: "He went to get pizza for dinner last night and never came home. I didn't want to say anything bc I figured he went home for the night, I tried texting him but I saw that he left his phone here at my place.."
C: "No.. he's not here. I thought he was with you. So there's no sign of him at all?!"
K: "No.. I'm worried, Colby."
C: "So am I, Kat.. I'll try to drive around to find him.. I'll let you know. Thanks."
K: "Not a problem."

Colby immediately gets off of his phone and runs upstairs, throwing on a baseball cap backwards, grabbing his keys, putting on his Gucci's and running back down. He leaves without speaking to anyone about the problem. He gets in his car and drives, drives anywhere he thinks Sam could possibly be.

"Come on, Sam. Come on, Sam... be around here, please be okay.." Colby says to himself, repeating over and over. His hands tightly gripping the steering wheel, all focus on the roads of LA. He feels himself falling. Not physically.. but in the heart, it drops to the pit of his stomach. Something feels very off.

Colby drives around for hours, no signs of Sam or his car. He eventually goes to the LA Hospital, (Don't drag me, I don't live in LA so that place most likely doesn't exist..) He gets out frantically, locks up his car and runs inside. He walks up to the front desk,

"A-Anyone here with the name or Sam Golbach, o-or Samuel Golbach?.."

He was starting to loose all hope. The person checks the computer system for the name of 'Samuel Golbach' and soon confirms that Sam is checked in as of late yesterday.

"Wh-What's wrong with him?! Where in the hell is he?! Is he okay?!"

Colby has so many questions, he stutters every word out as he is shook up from this whole situation. The side of Colby people don't see on the internet.

Person: "He is in the ICU as of yesterday.. He got into a car accident, leaving his car totaled."

Colby: "What's wrong with him?!?!"

Person: "You'll have to ask his doctor about that one, you may go visit him.. He's in section 15."

Colby: "Thanks.."

The only thing Colby cares about at this moment is Sam. His best friend, he cares deeply for this man. He just wants him to be okay. He runs to the ICU and walks into Sam's 'room,' leaving Colby with his jaw dropped to the floor...

(OKAAAAAAAY, again... ANOTHER cliffhanger.. I hate those too but ya know, it's like clickbait for readers!! *in a way.. not really..* Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Comment down below what YOU thought! I like reading and replying to comments!! Have a GREAT day!
-
Instagram: @peanutpepperoni
Snapchat: @peanutpepperoni
Twitter: @peanutpepperoni
Musical.ly: @peanutpepperoni
YouTube: Annie Hite
-