Chapter 15:Floyd

The teenager was pinned down by me, how dare these wolves walk into my area, and think they can get the jump on me and my coven. Noticing his features, I could see that his eyes was wrapped in a bandage, yet his normal eye looked at me, well, I've never seen such fear and terror in a person's eyes, friend or foe. The she-wolf said to get off of her brother, and as soon as I did, after my son said that they were only guests, The boy ran over to the she-wolf, who stood in front of him. She said a bunch of curses at me, though I could tell that it was mostly out of anger, it didn't stop me from feeling guilty. I did jump to conclusions a bit too soon. I sighed at myself, then noticed how my son was acting around the he-wolf. It made my eyes widen in surprise, I was going to have to have a word with my son about this. For now, I went past the she-wolf, who I later learned that her name was Nova, then as I went through the halls, I couldn't help but notice that if I was a complete stranger to my son, then I would have assumed they were a couple.. " My son's only doing that because I startled the boy.." My dragon, Fabian said," You wish, Floyd.. You saw how much Hayden liked it, who knows what your son Ryoto may think about the submissive wolf." I went to my mate, and kissed her. I missed her while I was away, yet the food my warriors and I were able to get, should last a couple of months. She said," How was the hunt? Did you guys enjoy being out in the air for all that time..." I smiled warmly at her and said," The hunt was very good, though I may have enjoyed the sky, I missed you more than anything.." I hugged her, then I said," So this emergency has something to do with the wolves, that are around here I presume?" She nodded and said," I just can't get why our son wants to help him, despite it meaning war with the wolves, again, after being in hiding for so long.." I said," I have a theory of why, but I am not certain. Ryoto has always been a caring person." She sighed and said," I know, and I love his compassion for others, it'll make him a great leader, but to help them after Nova declared that they would leave. It's like he wants to force them to stay." I said, to ease her worry but knowing that I would have to tommorow," I'll talk to him about his behavior and test my theory of what may be..wrong, but for now. Let's just cobble up and watch t.v. " She smiled at the idea, and said," I get to pick out the movie!!" After that, I went through the hallway to find my son, I went into his room. He was putting something into the drawer. He turned and said," Do you need me to explain why they're here or did mom already tell you?" I said," I wanted us to catch up, and speak about our guests." He sat down on the couch, and said," What do you want to talk about, Dad?" I continued," Your mother told me that they wanted to leave, so why aren't you letting them go?" He said," They need help.." I answered," You can't force your help on others.." Ryoto stood up and said," I'm not forcing my help on them, they're here for an answer of whether they can come back here, if they need to!!" I said," Is this because you like one of them? Think they're a potential mate.?" My son's eyes shifted, and I knew that my theory was right, he thought one of the two wolves as a mate. He said," Hayden, maybe. But I'm not certain, I like them as a person, but it's too soon for me to say that I outright love them..." I knew that he was using 'them' as a way to avoid giving it away of which one of them he liked. I sighed, and said," You're not going to tell me which one of them, you like, are you?" Ryoto said," I'm sorry, Dad, but I know there's going to be a maiden party..." I had thought it would be a good way to get ladies from other areas to come, possibly becoming a potential mate, but if he already has one, then he can't have any more until that one leaves.. I sighed and said," Sorry, son, but we all have our duties." Ryoto said," When it is going to be started?" I said," A couple of weeks from now, probably when the wolves leave." Ryoto yawned and said," It's getting late, I should probably get some rest, see ya tomorrow." I patted his leg then stood up and excited the room.