Chapter 10

After leaving the room, and going down the hall, I was about to open the kitchen door when suddenly I'm hugged from behind. I turn my head to the side to see that Loki was hugging me. I didn't really know what to do, so I just let her hug me. Loki pulled back,as I turned around to face her. She said,with a sad smile," Have you never been hugged before?" I shrugged and shook my head, No. I may have had a hug before, but I don't think so, at least as far as I can remember. I mean sure, Nova has hugged me before to comfort me, so I don't know why she's questioning me about it. Aren't you just suppose to let the person hug you? Loki said," Sweetie.. You're suppose to hug them back.. I'm glad your ok, you gave me quite a fright with that dragon shifter..Don't worry, you won't see him for the rest of your stay. He's been told to stay away from you,so you're not scared." I shrugged, it was fine with me..I turned around to get some food in the kitchen, but again she stopped me and asked," You're skipping breakfast with everyone.?" I shrugged,and went into the room. Like she said, They're some people in here making breakfast.. I dug into my pocket and handed them a note. I wrote it down when Nova told me what she wanted. It read," Scrambled eggs, Toast, and a glass of Water.. ~Nova" The women in the head chef hat said," You sure that's all she wants?" I nodded. The women said,worryingly," That's not a lot of food..Do you need anything?" I shook my head, No. She fixed the plate then handed it to me. I smiled slightly at her then left with the tray in my hands, all the way back to the room, to find her standing. I narrowed my eyes at her, then put the tray down, I pulled a little on her arm. Nova sighed, as I looked at her injury then back at her. She said," Ok, I get it..I should rest my leg..Geez." I helped her to the bed, then after she settled into a sitting position, I gave her the tray. As she was eating, I took a look at her injury, it seemed to be healing correctly, despite the fact that my sister walked around in the room. Nova patted my head and said," I'm fine, really, you need to stop being such a worry wart." I just watched her eat, I was really worried about her, I've never seen her leg injured before, her arm sure, a bunch of claw marks sure, but a leg? Never.. Will she not be able to walk? Ok, maybe I am just being a worry wart. Nova looked up from her food and said," Go lay down, or something. Hovering around me is making me nervous.." I shifted into my wolf form after going into the bathroom. I went out and curled up in a ball on the other bed. I was scared, this has been the longest time that we've stayed in an area after running away. The beginning of the third day, I hope it stayed slow throughout the day. Though most mornings are. Ryoto opened the door, Nova and I looked over to him. Nova said," Need something?" Ryoto said," Loki told me that you and Quentin weren't going to be in the dinning room eating breakfast with everyone, I came to see if everything is ok." Nova sighed and said," Yeah..We're fine for now. Just wanted to be alone, I guess..." Ryoto said," Ok, well..Nurse Jenny is going to check on you and see how your leg is healing, Quentin, after breakfast, Loki wanted to know if you were ok with taking the rest of the tour." I nodded my head, Yes, which probably looked ridiculous, but it got the point across. I sat around in the room, doing nothing. I already changed back into human form, with a blue stripped hoodie and blue jeans on. I didn't feel up to eating, my appetite was destroyed the moment I woke up today, and thought, " This is the longest we've stayed in an area..What if he comes and finds us?" I tried hiding my mood from Nova the rest of the time I was in the room, it was really silent, the rustling of papers and the chirping of birds were the only sounds. Loki came in and said," Ok, Quentin. Let's continue the tour!!" Nova had left the room, a little while ago, wanting to talk to the leaders. I smiled fakely, and got up from sitting down on the bed. When we got outside, it looked really pretty. There were vines hanging down from the ceiling that had little crystals on them, that reflected light. There were a lot of houses, all about the same size, but something about them all seemed different. Though I couldn't really tell what.My eyes were wide as I looked around the area in aww. I wasn't able to get a good look at it when being escorted into the place, and I was too worried about my sister the other time I went in here. Loki laughed and said," Yeah..It's looks pretty beautiful, right?" I nodded. This is the prettiest thing I've ever seen. A women said to Loki," What's the wolf doing outside? Are you trying to scare the children?" I looked behind her and sure enough the kids were hiding and looking at me, except one that walked over to me and said," I've seen you before.." I titled my head to the side and looked at the boy curiously. He said," You blended with the wind.." I looked at him too shocked to hid my surprise, how could the little boy know? I didn't tell him, unless..He has visions, I heard from my grandfather, that visions and things like that were rare to see, but you can usually tell if someone has them. The women and Loki looked at the boy confused, though I understood perfectly what it meant.