Chapter 6: Ryoto

~Author's Note: I will be telling in the chapter title if it's in another person's POV, If nothing is there that means it's back to being Quentin's aka The main POV..Wanted to clarify, just in case,Chi Out!~

All dragons are intelligent creatures, most of the dragon shifters rely on their knowledgeable dragon spirit, it is rumored that dragon spirits are not for one pacific dragon shifter, and then death..but are transferred by some other worldly force and put into anothers body, though they are named differently by their eyes, and forget almost everything about their past dragon shifter, besides the weaknesses and the strengths carried with knowledge..

I yelled," What are they doing here?" I ran over and was luckily able to catch Quentin before he hit the ground, while Grayson had caught Nova. Grayson said," I found Quentin when he was near a waterfall area. They got attacked by other werewolves outside the border." I nodded and said," Let's get them inside to the medical wing." Grayson nodded as he picked up Nova with ease. Now that I think about it, Quentin wasn't that heavy for a male. Did he not eat anything? I placed them on the bed and then started arguing with Grayson. I then noticed that Quentin was awake, silently watching us. When I pointed him out, he seemed caught off guard, and almost fell out of the bed. He was very skinny, though he looked like he ate ok. Quentin has brown hair and bandages covering his right eye. Is he recovering from a injury there? I wonder what happened, but instead of asking, I ask," Do you need something to eat?" Quentin shook his head, No. I wonder if he's a mute or if he's just shy. Before I could think of something else to say, Quentin questioned us," Spaghetti?" I said," We have spaghetti.." Grayson said," The guy doesn't talk much Ryoto.. Maybe we should just leave him in here with his sister." Quentin frowned, but only slightly. He didn't move from sitting down on the bed, just tilted his head as us. As if he was curious of what we were going to do, I said," Quentin, do you like spaghetti?" Quentin nodded, with a slight smile on his face. I turned to Grayson and said," Let's go." When we left, I told one of the cooks to make a plate of spaghetti for Quentin. Grayson said," He just told us that he didn't want anything to eat.." I said," Maybe, but he also asked for spaghetti.." The nurse, Jenny said," Well, that lady in that medical wing is lucky if it wasn't for that low healing ability elixir she wouldn't be alive..Though I wish I knew where that boy found the ingredients over there, she should be fine." Jenny then went into the medical wing, probably to tell Quentin. Grayson and I went over to my mother, who looked worried about the situation. If the werewolves were coming over here to claim land then our peaceful resolution of not being near them, would be compromised. Grayson said," Hailey, what are we going to do?" My mother said," We will stay here, though we will need to make those two werewolves leave in order to save all the people in this cave." I said," So, we're going to cast them out..when we know that in their current condition they don't stand a chance?" My mother said," I don't like this idea anymore than you do, but it seems to be the only other way." Grayson said," Will we be able to wait until Nova is awake at least?" She shook her head and said," Sadly we will not be able to.. We have to have them leave, so they cover their scent. It can't lead back to us...I can not allow it." When I entered the room, Quentin was eating spaghetti with a smile on his face. He looked to have finished half the plate, after taking a bite, he seemed to noticed me and whispered," Sneaky Dragon.." He glared at me though only slightly, I didn't find it intimidating in the least. He then yawned which was so cute that it ruined any chances he probably had at frightening me. Quentin tilted his head at me, probably wondering what I was doing in here. I said," You two will have to leave soon, my kind can't risk intruders coming here." Quentin smiled and said," They can't." I raised an eyebrow in question and said," The intruders can't what?" Quentin said," Track.." I said," How do you know that..?" Quentin said," Wind Changed." If the wind changed and lead them a farther distance than where they were, then they would pass us...but how does Quentin know.? I asked," How can you be so sure the wind changed? Did you overhear my conversation earlier?" Quentin looked confused as he said," Overhear what?" I said," I asked you a question first.." Quentin shrugged, yet looked absolutely sure that the wind changed direction.I said," Fine then I won't answer your question.." Quentin frowned and said," Meany..." He then started coughing, I knew that I was probably making him use his vocal cords more than he was used to but I wanted to hear his voice even if it came out a bit scratchy. Don't ask me why I just liked it. Quentin yawned, then went back under the blankets and fell asleep before I could even say anything about kicking him out... I sighed as I walked out of the room, Grayson said," Did you tell him?" I didn't answer and instead said," Fly around the area that you came in with Quentin and tell me if the wind changed direction." Grayson asked," What's that got to do with?" I roared," Just go, and tell me when you get back!" Grayson flinched a little since Hayden, my inner dragon, kind of took over for a second or two. " Hayden, calm down..You can't scare our friend like that." Hayden replied," He was questioning my authority of the situation...besides, He would have caught us going back into the room if he was walking slowly.." " We weren't going ba- Ok, fine..But only to check on them.." Hayden said," Ok, if that's what you want to believe.." No, I wasn't going to admit that I maybe just wanted to go in there to see Quentin's sleeping face, and I will not admit that I did when he passed out. I opened the door and shut it silently behind me. Quentin was sleeping, eyes..well I assume both of his eyes are closed, can't see his right one. He's really cute and the bandages just make him look vulnerable and defenseless, someone that needed to be protected..Curse me for being a dragon shifter, for every person knows dragons are protective creatures...and greedy over some things. We, unlike popular belief, don't have big treasure room, Our greed is something else, like sharing family..We don't like outsiders near our family, if it is another dragon, then the family member has to tell the rest that it's ok. But normally our greed comes from something that we find precious..like Quentin, I've seen a lot of male werewolves but they've never looked as cute as..NO! Bad Ryoto, don't do anything possessive.. Hayden said," Go..Do it..Nobody will be able to tell..There's no one here.." "YOU'RE NOT HELPING!!" Hayden said," Come on, just look at him..He smells perfect, looks cute, and has a good personality from what I can tell...What if one of the other dragons tries to grab him..?" "Shut up! Stupid, dragon spirit.." He almost made me growl..