Chapter 1~The Auditions

Emma's P.O.V
I wake up bright and early with a smile on my face knowing what today is. Today I am auditioning to be a student at Julliard School of Dance. Yes I am very excited but I'm also terrified. "What if I don't get in Jazz? What if I fall and the judges laugh at me and I never get a second chance?" I ramble on and on to my best friend and sister Jazz. "Emma get your head together and calm down." She says stopping me and my incessant worries. "You are an incredible dancer and if those judges are to blind to see that then who needs them." She states calming me down. I sigh and nod. "Your right and you are too and amazing dancer and we are you g to kick some serious tail at our auditions!" I declare as we finish getting dressed and go downstairs for breakfast.

We go downstairs and see our mother making breakfast and our father reading the newspaper. "There's my ballerinas." My mother gushes as she comes over to give he a loving hug. "Morning to you too mom." Jazz says clearly annoyed. She pulls away to finish breakfast and we sit down at the table with our father. Be looks up from his paper and smiles at us. "I wish you both the best of luck at your auditions." She says then goes back to reading. Our mother brings over our food and we smile our thanks and begin to eat. Once Jazz and I finish we grab our dance bags, say bye to our parents and leave for our auditions. 

We arrive at the school for our auditions and once again I'm terrified. Jazz and I walk in and see our friend Liam Jones. ¨Finally you two are here. Now go get ready its almost time.¨ he says pushing us towards the girls dressing rooms. Jazz and I change into our dance outfits and we go start our warm ups.

 Jazz and I change into our dance outfits and we go start our warm ups

(Emma's Ballet outfit)

(Jazz's Ballet outfit)

About an hour later they start calling people back for their auditions . As I'm doing my butterfly stretch I hear Jazz get called back. She looks at me with a nervous smile and I mouth to her 'good luck.'  She then nods and goes back for her audition.

Jazz's P.O.V

After saying bye to Emma I go back for my audition. There is a huge stage in the far end of the room. I walk over and go onto the stage ready for my audition.  I try not to pay any attention to the judges and just dance but theirs one that keeps catching my eye. I didn't think much of of him and just continued to dance. 

I completed each of my Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, Modern, and Lyrical pieces and bow. *goodness these are long and hard* I think to myself as I stand up straight and walk off stage and back to the front room. 

I see Emma and Liam talking and laughing while stretching. I walk over and sit down startling Emma. "Goodness Jazz dont do that!" she yells while Liam and I are rolling on the floor laughing our asses off. "Oh Emma you should have seen your face." Liam says wiping a tear of laughter. She just gives us a look and we stop.  At that moment I remember the judge and I immediately have to tell Liam and Emma. "O M G guys you wouldn't believe the judge I saw!" I exclaim intriguing Emma and Liam.  "What did he/she look like?" Emma asks pretty much instantly. "He had jet black hair, deep ocean blue eyes, and a toned muscular body." I explain and Emma looks like she is fawning for him meanwhile Liam is shaking his head sighing.  Emma gets pulled out of her fantasy by that and looks at me then Liam. "Hey whats wrong Liam?" She asks sympathetically.  "That's my brother." says Liam. "Well more like adopted brother." he states once more as Emma and I just look at him. he looks down then back at us. "My parents thought that I could use someone other than them to look up to so they adpoted him. He's from Ireland. He's cool but sometimes I cant stand him and his ego." Liam explains and we hug him for a little while. 

About five minutes later Emma's name gets called. She smiles at us and walks off to her audition. 

Emma's P.O.V

I walk into the large auditorium and onto the stage. Looking out I see Liam's brother and he smiles at me. I get ready then look at the person who plays the music telling him to start. The music starts and I just dance my heart out. 

Once I finish I bow and begin to walk off stage when Liam's brother stops me. "Ms. Swan!" he calls after me in his thick and gorgeous Irish accent. I stop walking and turn to him. He smiles brightly and says "You did a wonderful job." I smile my thanks then walk back to Jazz and Liam. 

"He complimented me." I say sitting down. They both look at me with confused expressions. "Who did?" Jazz asks spontaneously. "Liam's brother. He complimented me." I say and Liam just has a seriously look on his face. Meanwhile Jazz is squealing like a fangirl. "Do you think he likes you?" Jazz asks all giddy. I just give her my 'really' look and she stops a little. I just sigh and answer "I highly doubt it. Since all he really knows about me is my name, age, what I look like, and how I dance." I say denying Jazz's suspicions. "Who knows? Its entirely possible." Jazz insists and I just roll my eyes.

Auditions end and we all go home to await the letter that will determine our entire future as Dancers. No pressure right?

A/N

984 words holy crap. LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER WRITTEN IN ALL MY BOOKS. So I guess a super long chapter to kick off my new book. I really hope you enjoyed. Next chapter will be up some time today. Thank you all for reading. 

Love ya-Ella