Yayyyy...I'll go, mummy please can I go ? Please, please, please... Mus'ab blurted out jumping up and down.

Yes dare, you can go but come back early so you can meet your dad he's coming back anytime soon...his mum said.

Thank you..he shouted out and held deedat's hand and walked to their house.

Where is the bike deedat? Mus'ab asked, deedat didn't spare him a glare he just continued dragging him.

Deedat where are you taking me to? Mus'ab ask really worried.
Please tell me deedat..he began to sob.

You wanna see the bike huh? Just keep your mouth shut and follow me, you'll see the bike..deedat replied to the poor scary boy and flash him an evil smile.

Deedat took Mus'ab to their garden, they entered their generator's room and he locked the room. The room is so dark and scary,they can hardly see each other.

Deedat this room is too dark, please let me go out, I don't want to ride the bike again..Mus'ab said with a shaky voice.

Seriously boy? Since you don't wanna ride the bike I'll do it, now bend down...deedat ordered.

W..wha..what? Mus'ab stammered.

You heard me right... be like a dog.. now..Deedat shouted.
What did I do to you deedat? Please I'm sorry I won't do it again, please let me go to my mummy...Mus'ab said sobbing.

You heard me Mus'ab..deedat shouted again and slap the hell out of Mus'ab's face.

Mus'ab screamed and held his cheeks with his hand.
If you dare open your mouth again you wouldn't like it, now obey before complain.deedat said.

Mus'ab did as deedat said and deedat claimed on top of him..move!!!! Deedat shouted.

Mus'ab started moving with deedat on his back trying hard not to utter anything but he couldn't hold the tears.

I know how to bully people more than you boy, even if you'll bully anyone, don't you dare do that to Amatullah, don't ever touch Amatullah again, if you touch Amatullah it's like you touch me, bare that in your mind. He finished and slapped his ass hard.

I'm sorry deedat, I won't touch her again, I promise you, the slush is inside mummy's fridge, I'll go get It for you now, I promise... Mus'ab cried out.

I don't need it idiot, go drink it all.. he shouted and gave him another hot slap.
He shouted which made deedat to hit him more. Deedat didn't spare him until he saw blood on his face, mouth, nose... the little boy cried in pain.

Deedat made him to sit inside the room, he went out and came back with a first aid box. He sat opposite him and clean each and every blood on his face, he patted away all the dust on his clothe, he made him wash his face and his hands.

Now I want to tell you this, if you get home, don't you dare tell your mum about this thing that just happened, if you do then I'll repeat myself, I'll do more that I've done to you now, I'll make sure I brake your hands and your legs so that you won't walk again..

Noooooo..please I promise you, I won't tell her anything, I won't say anything to her...Mus'ab cut him off with a shaky voice.