Chapter 8

Chapter 8

 Sophie entered her room to see Ethan on her bed looking down and upset. Sophie sat on the bed with him and begin,

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing...don't worry about it." Ethan replied.

"Are you sure? You look kind of down and you ran off earlier." Sophie reminded taking his hand trying to cheer him up.

"I guess I was just too upset about you dying,I couldn't stand looking at you. I'm sorry." Ethan exressed squeezing Sophie's hand slightly tighter.

"Hey,enough with the negative. I might die...but I need you to help save me." Sophie comforted trying to make him feel better.

"Thanks but...I'm not a superhero." Ethan says.

"You are to me." Sophie responded.

There was a moment of silence as they both were looking into each other's eyes. When Ethan looked away and looked down.

"What's on your mind?" Sophie asks.

"I just can't stop thinking about you...you know." Ethan answered referring to the Eclipse situation.

"Well,maybe this will help you take your mind off it." Sophie spoke before she swooped in for a kiss. After a few seconds,Sophie pulled apart and Ethan told,

"Yeah...it helped." 

Then he kissed her over and over.

~Later~

There's only a half an hour until the eclipse starts and Amanda,Ethan and Austin decided to go over the chant one last time before the ceremony starts. Sophie became even more terrified. About what's gonna happen to her. This could be the end of her in only a half an hour. She's screaming on the inside,her hearts pounding so fast and loud,you can hear it from the outside. Her palms are sweaty and she has this weird feeling in her stomach called fear. She hasn't had that feeling since she was a baby.