Chapter 20

Chapter 20

 Sophie was wearing her black fur vest,with her horror film tee,denim shorts with chains,biker gloves,black tights and boots and Ethan was wearing his black leather jacket,a heaving metal band tee,black jeans with sneakers with chains and biker gloves. They were  at school  still handcuffed while Ethan was flirting with his ex-girlfriend with his hands pressed against the locker next to hers. Sophie just looked away and rolled her eyes then went back to flirting with one of her ex-boyfriends. As soon as they were done flirting with their exes,the bell had rung and Sophie and Ethan gave each other the death glare. They both...well Sophie...agreed to follow her class schedule so they went to their last class which was algebra. They both sat there looking miserable and angry at each other the whole time. This is officially the worst day of my life. Ethan and Sophie both thought inside their heads. It was. They both had to spend every second of the day with the person they hated the most. Each other. 

"I hate you." Ethan whispered to Sophie.

"I hate you more." Sophie whispered.

"If that's possible." Ethan commented still whispering.

"Oh,I'm pretty sure it is. You think you're miserable? I'm handcuffed to a freakin' bitch." Sophie whispered.

"Sophie....that's the meanest thing you've ever said to me." Ethan whispered looking hurt in his eyes.

"What are you two whispering about?" The teacher asked.

Sophie hesitated to answer as he looked at Sophie giving him the death glare then answered,

"Nothing...sir." 

The teacher nodded his head and resumed back to his lessons on quadratic equations. After what felt like a year,the bell rang and everyone went home. When Sophie and Ethan arrived to Sophie's house,they entered to Austin and Amanda standing their waiting for them.

"So have you two been getting along?" Austin asks.

"No. We never will if you keep up handcuffed." Sophie snapped.

"Fine. As long as you have learned your lesson." Amanda voiced using the key to unlock the handcuffed. The second they were set free,Ethan bolted upstairs as he bursted into tears and Sophie stormed to the living room.