Chapter 22 - Something To Tell You

Start from the beginning

Why did I do this?

"I'm sorry for the awkward moment you've caught us in, but Ai-yeon fell so I needed to help her," this time it's Jungkook voice, and it's from when he announced that we're going to get married. "I'm sorry we couldn't stay for longer but my fiancée needs to rest her ankle from where she fell. Thank you all for coming."

Tae gets up. Jungkook and I rush round the corner. He walks out of the café slamming the door on his way out. Na-yu pays for their drinks then leaves too. I stand up and look at the table. She's left all of the photos on the table. I pick them up and put them in my pocket. Jungkook walks over to pay for our table. I flick through the pictures. The first ones all the way back from when I came out of Jungkooks apartment the day after we met. She's known that long. But how did she find out so quickly.

Does she want to break Tae's relationship with me? Is she jealous? Was she keeping tabs on me?

"Hey Ai-yeon let's go back they're probably wondering where we are," Jungkook says. I stuff the pictures and voice recorder into my pocket. I know I've got to talk to Taehyung, today, while I've still got time.

"You go," I say. "I need to find Tae."

"Are you sure you're ready?" He asks me. I nod.

"It's now or never I'm afraid," I say. "Come by my apartment later." He agrees and walks off to the table the others are at. I, on the other hand, run out of the café in hopes of finding Tae. I run around the cobbled streets. I can't find him anywhere. Then I start to think.

Where would he be? Where's special to us?

"The alleyway," I say out loud. I head towards the place we shared our first kiss. I make it after tripping and falling many times. My knees are scuffed up and my cheeks are red, hot and heavy. I am so glad I was right. Tae's sitting on the floor in the back corner.
"Tae," I try to shout but it comes out as no more than a whisper. "Tae." Yet again it comes out as no more than a whisper. I feel a pain in my chest. I punch where my heart would be. I can't move my feet.
"No, don't stop me," I tell myself. "I don't want to lose him." I put in all my energy and walk towards The as he sits crying in the dark dingy alleyway.
"Tae!" I finally manage to call out. He looks up at me.

"Oh hi Ai-yeon," he says.

Why is acting like he doesn't know anything?

"I have something to tell you," I say to him.

"I don't want to hear that twice in an hour," Tae mumbles. I forget slightly.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner," I say walking over to him. "But I can't be with you any more because I love-" my vision begins to slur and I start to wobble. "I love-" I begin to fall over. I hit my head on the floor. "I love Jungkook."

A pair of arms lift me up. I open my eyes to see Tae's jawline above my head. My eyes close again. He places me slowly onto the ground, making sure to take care not to hurt me. I hear him on the phone to someone. I can make out words like "car" and "quickly." He seems to try and get hold of someone but they don't pick up. I must fall asleep ad the next thing I know is my vision is still blurry and I'm drifting between dreams and reality.

"How could you do this?" Tae asks throwing a heart onto my bed. I scream. A hand covers my mouth. I turn my head. It's Jungkook.

"Stay quiet," he shushes. I begin to squeal and squirm but his hand holds me down. I try to lift my hands up but they're pinned to my sides.
"That's better," he smirks. He leans in as though he is going to kiss me. He places his hand on my chest. I look up to see what he's doing but in the corner I see Tae crying, like he was today. Since Jungkook lifting his hand off of my mouth I try to call out to Tae. He hears me.

"You did this to me," he cries. "You ruined me. For him."

"I love him," I tell Tae. "The real him." I look over to Jungkook who still has his hand on my left breast. "Don't do this Jungkook." He smirks. He begins to tighten his grip. Squeezing hard. I scream then start panting. He twists it making me scream again.

"I said quiet!" He yells sending a harsh smack across my face. I scream again. "I'm going down," he tells me. I start muttering "no" over and over again. I'm only wearing skirt, this can't go well. He smirks before sticking his finger into me. I squeal.

Why does this feel so real?

He climbs onto the end of my bed and sticks his head up my skirt. His soft hair tickles the side of thigh. I grunt shrugging of any sort of pleasure. He peals my underwear down my legs. Then burns them away. I gasp. I feel something wet and smooth slides into me. His tongue. I flinch as it moves around inside me. I grab the bedsheets to stop myself from making noise when it reaches that area.

"I know you liked that," he says breathing into me which sends tingles up my spine. "You're gripping the bed sheets."

Who does he know that?

"I don't know why you're doing this," I shout. He sticks his tongue back in. I resist all essence of satisfaction. "Why are you ruining him? Why are you trying to twist my perspective? I love him stop trying to take him away from me." He comes out from beneath my skirt. "I love Jungkook why are you doing this?" He says nothing. Just twisted his head slightly. "Tell me, please, why are you doing this?"

"I'm not doing anything," he says matter of factly. "I'm one of your creations. Why are you doing this?"

He's right. I am the one controlling this.

"Because I'm scared of losing the people I love," I admit.

"What like you lost your father?" He questions. My father appears by my bed. He looks healthy, like he did the day my mum left to have my little sister.

"Don't listen to him Ai-yeon," my father says. "He messing with you." I look over to him. He looks just like Jungkook. The blood one is hands and around his mouth had gone. His eyes are peaceful and kind. He now is wearing the pink jacket and the white t-shirt with the sea on it. What he wore when he first joined my college. I feel comforted by his familiar demeanour, it's pulling me in. I reach out to him.

"Don't do it Ai-yeon," my dad says. "It's not really Jungkook."

"I love you Jungkook," I smile, he walks closer to me. He leans in.

"Don't Ai-yeon, it's the devil allure," my dad tells me. I lean in to kiss him. But before our lips can touch I punch him in the side of the face.

"Fuck you," I say. The face that belongs to Jungkook begins to melt away. First revealing the black eyed heartless version my brain's trying to scare me with. A piece of his cheek shatters onto the floor. I stand up quickly, having noticed a pair of scissors sitting on my desk. I quickly rush over and grab them.

"Stay away," I command. He walks closer. I hold the scissors out in front of me.

"Stop," I turn my head to the side and see Jungkook. He just told me to stop. I look in front of me. It's Tae.

I almost stabbed Tae.