Chapter 1

(hey guys! I hope you enjoy my story. I just wanted to tell you that it might have sexual scenes but I am not sure about it yet , so if you're a young reader just skip those chapters. Well,finally I just want you to stay strong and never give up. If you feel the need to talk to me just follow me on wattpad and I will answer all of your questions. Hope you enjoy it xx)

I have been trying to fight the demons inside me for about a week but nothing happens. They just stay in my soul and torture me day by day. Why can't just someone come and give me one of my pills that used to make me feel so damn good?Where are they now that I need them more than anything? The doctor just won't stop coming and checking on me every minute, like I am just some kind of helpless kid. I am a fucked up teenage girl who needs her pills and as long as you are not here to give them get the fuck out of my room, the voices inside of me tell him but am unable to say those words to him out loud. The last time he came here he gave me a notebook and a pen. I asked him what to do with those. He told me that he understood how I felt but he's here to help. No you don't understand how I feel. No one does. No one ever did, the voices inside of me tell him. He handed me the notebook and the pen and told me to write all my thoughts.

"Is it some kind of diary?" I asked

"Sort of" he answered.

"So what do I write in her?" I asked again.

"Just anything you want ,it's just to release your anger"he said in the most possible calm voice

I need my pills to release my anger not some kind of hideous blue notebook. At the beginning I just drew random stuff. But as everyone knows I am not a good drawer ,I started writting.I am better at that, as everyone knows. Everyone? Who am I kidding? No body loves me.Nobody cares. Where were everyone when I needed them? When I cried night by night hoping for someone to just tell me it's going to be fine? And guess what. No one was there. They all left me alone with my demons to fight . As days passed I started to realise that no one will ever come. I have to deal with everything on my one, whetherI like it or not. That's basically when everything started...