[CLOSED] Descendants - #DescendantsFanfic

Prompt details:

Prompt details:

It is a tragic yet beautiful thing to see our beloved characters grow up, not to mention the mourning process that follows when their story comes to an end. Luckily for us some of the authors and scriptwriters were generous enough to leave us with the likes of James Potter and Henry Turner, not to mention Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay, Ben and all the rest of the Disney Descendant cast. The next generation to put forth the stories we love.

The Descendants are here and it is their time to have their story told. Will the descendants follow in the footsteps of their famous/ infamous parents or will they carve their own path?

You can choose any Descendant from any of your favorite Fanfictions, or write us a story about a never before seen Descendant. We want to be thrilled with the adventures your chosen descendant will undergo as they come to their own.

Guidelines:

Start date - 1 Jan 2018

End date: 31 Jan 2018 (23:59 EST)

Word count: 1000 min- 2000 max

Format: Write a one-shot story (all in one single chapter)

Where to publish: Yes, you can post it in an existing works or collection you have here on Wattpad, it does not have to be stand-alone.

All stories must adhere to Wattpad Content Guidelines.

If your story is mature, please rate it accordingly.

English stories only.

One entry per user.

No co-written stories. Single author stories only.

Character(s): If you choose a fandom that already has descendants like James Potter, that is perfect, If you want to use a fandom that does not have a descendant you can create an original character BUT if you go this route it is important to ensure you keep recognizable elements from the fandom in your story.

Tag your story #DescendantsFanfic

Submissions:

You are more than welcome to share your story link via the comments here so that others may enjoy it with us.

Please just note that those that wish their stories to be considered for the contest must also submit via this submission form!

Rewards:

Five winners will be identified by our capable judges.

They will receive a winner sticker and a big shout out.

Good luck and enjoy!