[CLOSED] October 2018 - Who's Been Creeping into Your Fandom?

October is "the most wonderful time of the year" . . . according to the _creepy_pasta profile!

Yes, we realize the creeps are a little far from home over here. And many of you are probably wondering What is creepypasta, anyway?

Fear not. We only keep secrets if we get plot points for it! So, long story short, creepypasta are those terrifying tidbits floating around the internet as a result of copying and pasting.

But there are a lot of scary things floating around the Internet. So what makes creepypasta unique?

To classify as creepypasta, the story must have originated online, it must be frightening, shareable, and it must seem believable.

Now to the contest. . .

We will introduce you to the top-ten most terrifying creepypasta characters. For this contest, you are to pick one of these characters and create a crossover with your favorite fandom.

Meet the creepiest creepypasta. . .

1. Slenderman

Slenderman is a terrifying creature who goes around stalking people

Slenderman is a terrifying creature who goes around stalking people. He has tentacles and no face. He is as tall as the trees and he kills children. He can get into people's minds and may be watching at all times. Slenderman is an eerie creature, but he's truly terrifying when he's mad!

2. Jeff the Killer

Jeff the Killer is without a doubt one of the scariest creepypasta characters

Jeff the Killer is without a doubt one of the scariest creepypasta characters. He climbs through his victims' windows at night, stands beside their bed, and waits until they wake up. And when they do, he smiles at them with the most horrifying face ever. After whispering, "GO TO SLEEP," he kills them with his knife.

3. Smiling Man

Just watch the clip. Need we say more?