o n e

george

i smirked softly at the short male, alex, that sat next to me. pink sat on his cheeks and adrenaline laced in his veins as he nearly cried from laughing so hard. the male across from me, james, shot his arm while he was loading his gun again. alex rubbed his arm softly as he stared the male across from him down, nerf gun reloaded and in his tiny hands.

"james marriott, this is the end!"

alex yelled confidently before throwing himself behind the beige couch we were on just seconds ago. i sighed as i watched my two best friends shoot foam darts at each other. i shook my head as alex's vibrant pink sweatshirt swayed with his body whilst twirling around. he dramatically screeched as james shot him in the back of the head. i laughed as the adult children laid on the floor, laughing. alex was laying by my feet and, like anyone in their 20's would do, started tying my shoes laces together. i acted as if i didn't notice and raised and eyebrow at him. all i got was a giggle in response before he got up and ran upstairs.

"you've got it bad, george"

james sighed. i simply nodded and blushed as alex ran back into the living room.

"i was laughing so hard i had to pee"

he, loudly, whispered to me.

oh boy. i, george andrew, am in love with alex elmslie.