𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. sweet creature

title: Sweet Creature*
status: Available
love interest(s): Peter Quill/Starlord
fandom: Guardians of the Galaxy (vol1-?)
name: Aurora*
faceclaim : Amber Heard*

title: Sweet Creature*status: Available love interest(s): Peter Quill/Starlordfandom: Guardians of the Galaxy (vol1-?)name: Aurora*faceclaim : Amber Heard*

description:

There are thousands of words that could describe Aurora. But the best ones, are beautiful, badass, and powerful. After her parents discovered the great power that their little girl held, that abandoned her and left her on Ravager territory. Yondu took her in, raising her fight and steal, and Aurora became a true Ravager. Years later, their ship arrives in Terra, also known as Earth, and then enters Peter Jason Quill, changing Aurora's life as she knows it.

extras:

While yes, Aurora is badass and powerful, she's also pure alien and is completely clueless to anything that has to do with earth. So she can be really adorable sometimes when it comes to Peter's previous life. Since she was already there when Yondu took Peter, they did grow up together and are pretty much best friends, and they're both completely oblivious to each other's feelings.

I'm also aware that Amber Heard is not that great of a person so if you want to change the faceclaim you can.

You can carries this through however many movies you want. If you wanna take it all the way to Endgame then go for it or you can end it wherever. But it must start in Vol. 1.