VOICEMAILS THEY LEAVE YOU WHEN THEY MISS YOU [cast]

FINN
"heyyyyyyyy y/n. It's like 2am over here in Canada and like, I miss you. I'm laying in bed thinking about how much I miss you. I miss your hugs, your eyes, your hair, your smile, your everything. I just miss you. And you're probably asleep as I pour my heart out, but I miss you and am realizing I'm a hella hot mess without you. The hot part is the most important. Okay, love you. Call you again tomorrow when you're hopefully awake."

WYATT
"Hey dork. It's me. Again. You've probably noticed that it's hella late and this is my third time calling you in 5 minutes but I really miss you. I miss how your hand isn't in my hair, playing with it like you normally do when I can't sleep. And I can't. I can't sleep without you next to me. And now, as you're thousands of miles away from me, I'm realizing how much I love you. Like, I can't live without you. Call you again in another five minutes, if I can wait that long."

JAEDEN
"Hi y/n. It's me. Ummm... I really needed to call you because I just wanted to hear your voice, but I have no idea what to say. And you're probably in school right now. But, I miss you. A lot. So, here I am, basically talking to myself, but I really need you. Please call me when you get this. I love you. Bye."

JACK
"Hiiiiiiii babbbbby! It's me again. It's 12 am and you know how late that is for me. I know that whenever we're texting or FaceTimeing I look happy and fine, but I'm not. I miss you a fucking lot. I'm realizing that you're my fuel. You basically make the world turn, so call me back. Please."

SOPHIA
"Hey bitch. It's me. Ummmm... I know I'm normally not like this, but it's 1am and I'm having a deep coffee-filled philosophical moment. I fucking miss you, girlie. I miss you a whole fucking lot. So, that's that. I got that out of my system. Love you bitch, and I ain't ever gonna stop loving you. Bitch."