𝐯. madness

title: Madness*
status: Available
love interest(s): Elijah Mikaelson
fandom: The Originals (s1-?)
name: Daniella Barnes*
faceclaim: Keke Palmer*

title: Madness*status: Available love interest(s): Elijah Mikaelson fandom: The Originals (s1-?)name: Daniella Barnes*faceclaim: Keke Palmer*

description:

Daniella Barnes is the most powerful witch in New Orleans. Although she was not a member of the coven, Daniella loathed the French Quarter Coven and the way they controlled their witches. When their Harvest Ritual was interrupted by the Vampires that occupied the French Quarter, Davina Claire was the only girl who was saved. For the next eight months, the witches of the French Quarter Coven are banned from using magic. Unexpectedly, The Originals take residence in the town that was once theirs and when Daniella comes face to face with the most noble of the family, she finds that maybe something good can come from being a part of the supernatural world.

extras:

As mentioned, Daniella is not apart of the French Quarter Coven bc ew who tf would wanna be apart of that group of crazy witches.

She's pretty damn sophisticated and therefore gets along pretty well with our boi Elijah. If you change the faceclaim, she doesn't have to be a poc, but I would really like to keep her that way.

I've had her story thought of for a really long time but you can change it up to be fit for how you write it.

"We had just moved to New Orleans about a week before. The last few days we were settling into the new house, unpacking. So we were finally taking the time to walk around New Orleans. Get to know the place. And we were just on our way back home, it was about 10pm, and these men come over and start to attack my parents. They had fangs and black veins that protruded from under their red eyes. They killed my parents right in front of me. But since my family wasn't from New Orleans, their power didn't go to any ancestors. It went to me. And for a little 9 year old girl who had barely tapped into her magic, getting all that power, I did what my instincts told me to. I set the vampires on fire and watched as they screamed and burnt to ashes."

That's pretty much her whole backstory so that you can get a better understanding at how she got to where she is today.

BUT DANIELLA DOES NOT HATE VAMPIRES CAUSE SHES NOT STUPID LIKE THE OTHER WITCHES THAT HATE ALL VAMPIRES FOR NO REASON.