𝐯𝐢𝐢. power

title: Power*
status: Available
love interest(s): George "Digger" Harkness/Captain Boomerang
fandom: Suicide Squad
name: Rhea Black*/ Energia
faceclaim: Elizabeth Olsen*

title: Power*status: Available love interest(s): George "Digger" Harkness/Captain Boomerangfandom: Suicide Squadname: Rhea Black*/ Energiafaceclaim: Elizabeth Olsen*

description:

Rhea Black was, to put it simply, the most powerful being in the world. She had any and every type of ability in the world, though using them often exhausted her body enough to make her pass out–for days if she used enough of her power.

She could have anything she wanted with a snap of her fingers, but she enjoyed the thrill of being chased by police for her crimes and knowing that they would never be able to catch her. And she was what you would call a lone wolf, until she met Captain Boomerang.

From the minute they caught each other robbing the same bank, a connection between them instantly clicked. They became one of the most wanted couples, right under the infamous Joker and Harley Quinn. They even made a promise–if they go down, then they go down together.

But when that time finally came, it was none other than George Digger Harkness that broke his promise and watched as his love was taken away and locked up into the Belle Reve Prison. And now, after several months of being locked up in room that suppresses her powers, Rhea is recruited into Task Force X, created by Amanda Waller.

And Rhea gets to reunite with the man that broke her heart.

extras:

The alter ego name I picked for her, Energia, means power in Italian. Meaning that Rhea is Italian so if you would like to add in some culture there you may. I really like the name and so I don't want anyone changing it, sorry.

I chose Elizabeth Olsen as the faceclaim because she plays the role of the Scarlet Witch in avengers meaning she has many gifs of her doing magic. It doesn't have to be her if you don't want it to be but if you use gifs in your chapters like I do, then you may want to stick with someone who has played a witch or something magic in a movie or show.