𝐢𝐯. lunatic

title: Lunatic
status: Taken by potxtochxps
love interest(s): Kai Parker
fandom: The Vampire Diaries (s6)
name: Margaret "Maggie" Burke*
faceclaim: Emmy Rossum*

title: Lunaticstatus: Taken by potxtochxps love interest(s): Kai Parkerfandom: The Vampire Diaries (s6)name: Margaret "Maggie" Burke*faceclaim: Emmy Rossum*

description:

Margaret Burke grew up in a normal household in 1906 Illinois with two younger siblings and parents that loved her dearly. Until she began to have random mood swings, happier than ever one moment and snapping at people the next. This lead to her being admitted into the Alton Mental Health Hospital where she would then spend the next 8 years being tortured. And then one night she died and woke with a thirst for blood. After going on a rampage for the next few decades without being caught, the Gemini coven finally gets a hold of her and throws her into the 1994 prison world, where she meets a siphon who may be just as crazy as she is.

extras:

So if you didn't figure it out, all that Maggie had in the first place was Bipolar disorder, but after being tortured in the mental hospital for so long, she went insane. And we all know that crazy and vampirism is never a good mix.

With how season 6 ended, the plan was to end the story in a not so happy way but also not terribly. Kia and Maggie would still end up together if you get what I mean. You can have it end just at season 6 or you can have them back in season 8 circumstances and live happily ever after. It's really just your decision how the story ends.

Keep in mind that she lived in the early 1900's so things like bipolar disorder were kinda big deals. It's the 21st century now, being bipolar does not mean you're crazy. If you cannot write about her being bipolar without not being offensive towards those who have it, please do not even ask for it. Do your research before you write anything.

This story is kinda dark because of the whole mentally insane people in love aspect, so if you don't think you can portray that well, please don't ask for this story. Also, if you're having trouble with writing anything with the mental hospital, and if you've seen teen wolf, think Eichen House and that should help a lot.