𝐢𝐢𝐢. strong

title: Strong*
status: Taken by bloodymikaelson
love interest(s): Giovanni Heart(OC)*
fandom: The Vampire Diaries (s4-?)
name: Scarlett Salvatore
faceclaims: Lucy Hale* & Matthew Daddario(OC)*

title:  Strong*status: Taken by bloodymikaelson  love interest(s): Giovanni Heart(OC)*fandom: The Vampire Diaries (s4-?)name: Scarlett Salvatorefaceclaims: Lucy Hale* & Matthew Daddario(OC)*

description:

description:

After fifteen years of not having seen them, Scarlett Salvatore was reunited with her brothers, Stefan and Damon. Together, the siblings experienced everything from psychotic ex girlfriends to immortal hybrids and now, they have to deal with Elena Gilbert becoming a vampire and a mysterious new man that has come to town. In all of the chaos, Scarlett never had time to start a relationship, but as always, a blast from the past has to come back and change everything.

extras:

The biggest thing about this plot is that the love interest MUST be an oc. With the season it's in, there are no suitable guys for her to be with so I created an oc.

His name and faceclaim can be changed, hell, he can be a girl if you really want, I honestly don't mind. He does have a backstory that I came up with that I don't want to explain here for the sake of not spoiling the story for any potential future readers. Whoever takes this story will need to dm me so I can elaborate on his character.

Think of Scarlett as a mix between Stefan and Damon. She's very sarcastic and witty and sort of a bitch just like Damon, but also cares about people like Stefan. She also kinda hates Elena bc she's another doppelgänger that makes her brothers fight so. She also lowkey gets along with the Originals fine for some reason idk.