𝐢𝐢. orphic

title: Orphic*
status: Taken by potxtochxps
love interest(s): Damon Salvatore
fandom: The Vampire Diaries (s2-?)
name: Genevieve "Genny" Saltzman*
faceclaim: Willa Holland*

title: Orphic*status: Taken by potxtochxps love interest(s):  Damon Salvatore fandom: The Vampire Diaries (s2-?)name: Genevieve "Genny" Saltzman*faceclaim: Willa Holland*

description:

After her sister in law was killed, Genevieve Saltzman was introduced to the supernatural world by her older brother, Alaric. Her brother never wanted her to get involved, afraid that she would face the same fate as his late wife, Isobel, did. But Genevieve wouldn't take no for an answer and became a hunter alongside Alaric, both of them working to hunt down the monster that killed Isobel.

A few weeks after splitting up, Alaric calls Genevieve, saying that he had found Isobel, only now she was an emotionless vampire. Genevieve is now free to live her life but after hearing of all the trouble her brother has been having in Mystic Falls, she makes it her mission to go help out Alaric. Who knew that along the way, she would catch the eye of the vampire that started it all.

extras:

Here's another title that I couldn't come up with on my own so I took to the internet to find a word that fit. Orphic means "mysterious and entrancing; beyond ordinary understanding"

Again, this can be changed if you would like.

Genevieve is badass. She's really good with a gun and she's gonna give Damon a run for his money in the sarcasm department. She is very head strong and closed off. She's pretty much exactly like Damon except she's more sensitive to peoples feelings. Genevieve is also gonna be brotp with Jeremy just cause I think it'll be cute.

Keep in mind that Genevieve is an adult in her 20's and only a few years younger than Alaric, so please don't make her a teenager.

This can also go as many seasons and books as you want, just please start it season 2.