𝐢. trouvaille

title: Trouvaille*
status: Available
love interest(s): Stefan Salvatore & Damon Salvatore
fandom: The Vampire Diaries (s1-s8)
name: Angelica "Angie" Gilbert*
faceclaim: Nina Dobrev

title: Trouvaille*status: Available love interest(s): Stefan Salvatore & Damon Salvatore fandom: The Vampire Diaries (s1-s8)name: Angelica "Angie" Gilbert*faceclaim: Nina Dobrev

description:

Angelica Gilbert had an ordinary life up until the time her and her parents crashed into the lake beneath Wickery Bridge. When she woke up and was told that she was the only survivor and that her and her brother would now be orphans, Angelica's whole world came crashing down.

A few months later, a new guy comes into town–a mysterious teenager by the name of Stefan Salvatore. Along with him, his older brother Damon. With their arrival Angelica and her friends are thrown into the world of the supernatural like rag dolls.

But what Angelica never expected, was to meet the two epic loves of her life.

extras:

If this looks familiar to you, it's because I started writing this story a few months ago. It's something I was really excited to write about but now I realize that I probably won't ever get to writing it.

The title "Trouvaille" is a word that means "something lovely discovered by chance; a windfall". Since I am horrible at coming up with titles, this is what I found. You may change the title to anything you see fit.

Angelica does take the place of Elena, the only difference is that Angelica is not as whiny or as much of a pushover like Elena is. She is stronger emotionally and her breakup with Stefan will not be as messy and heartbreaking, it will be mutual because I hate how Elena broke Stefan's heart by leaving him for his brother.

Since she takes the place of Elena, the plot stretches from season 1 through season 8, and therefore can be split into as many books as you would like! Keep in mind that Elena is not in season 7 and most of season 8 so you will have to work around that.

If you need any assistance with writing any part of this story, you can always dm and I'll try my best to help!