2.

"You.Did.What?" Damien said freaking out. "Damien my bro be more chill" G.P said crossing her arms stubbornly "all I did was tease him a little" she sighed shaking her head. "Do you know what happened to those other-" "Yes I know Damien! We just have a little game and nothing more" G.P said with a grin.

Damien scowled and crossed his arms and pouted like a child. G.P laughed ruffling her brother's spiked brown hair "Hey!" He groaned. G.P smirked "Whatever~".

Meanwhile Lucinda and Raehella were still playing dolls "help me sir prince!" Raehella said in a high pitched voice "I will save you princess!" Lucinda shouted in a 'deep' voice. "Hey Big sis I have question..." Lucinda said trailing off at the end. "Yes Luci?" Raehella asked putting down her doll. "Why does big brother hate me?" Lucinda asked putting the doll. Raehella shook her head "he doesn't hate you-" "T-then why does he act like he does?" Lucinda said her voice cracking. "H-hey don't cry! If you want I'll go and talk to him for you if you want!" Raehella said not wanting to be involved with Lucinda's crying. "Y-you would do that Big sis?" "Of course!" Raehella said. Lucinda grinned and hugged her "thank you!" She cheered before letting go.

Raehella stood up "I'll be right back" Raehella said with a lighthearted smile before turning around and proceeding on her journey to the angered heir's chambers.

She got to his door and took a deep breath and raised her fist ready to knock on the door before hesitating 'he may still be at his meeting... but if he is here he'll probably insult me some more...' she thought before exhaling sharply. "May as well get it over and done with" she mumbled before finally knocking on his door, praying he wasn't there.

The door swung open to reveal an angered Max. "What the hell do you want wench?" He asked glaring so much it looked like he was trying to burn a hole through her forehead.

Raehella blushes and blinked a few times before clearing her throat.
"I am here to talk to you about the situation between you and your sister" She said trying not to show any signs of her fear. He groaned "what did the brat start crying about this time" he said rolling his eyes.

Raehella sighed and crossed her arms "she's really upset you know" she said frowning. "So?" Max asked his glare sharpening like sending knives through her skull, Raehella shivered slightly from the cold glare "Well you should go apologize!" Raehella snapped stomping her foot on the ground and putting her hands on her hips.

Max stared at her for a second before crossing his arms "And why should I listen to you? You are the servant and I am your master. It's really simple, unless you cannot get it through your thick skull, wench" Max scowled flipping his hair out of his face.

She balled her hands into fists. "Well I'm not taking orders from you at the moment, I'm taking them from your sister and you need to apologize" Raehella pokes his chest angrily. He rolled his eyes and slapped her hand away from his. "You really don't get it do you? I'm not going to take orders from you and I never will-" Max pause for a second a smirk making its way onto his face.

Raehella almost froze when he edged near her. "I mean unless you'd want you repay me~" Max said caressing her cheek softly, tracing her jawline before running his fingers down her neck, arm, and placing his hands on his waist. Her face heated up as she froze, staring into his red eyes. She blinked a few stones before turning away "No...f-forget it" She whispered storming out".

He shrugged and closed the door "Whatever, her loss".

Raehella stormed back to Lucinda's room. "Big sis, what's wrong?" Lucinda asked. "I-It's nothing Luci" she mumbled patting the smaller girl on the top of her head. "Did you talk to Big bro Maxie?" Lucinda asked. "I tried but... he was too stubborn". Lucinda nodded but gave her a small smile "as long as I have you big sis I don't need him!" She exclaimed hugging the taller girl. Raehella smiled and hugged her back.