What do you mean no?

HELLO! If anyone is actually reading this i really really need people to comment and vote! I will fan everyone who comments!(if i havent already i will message you) But im thinking of deleting this story! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!XX

Liams POV

A-Can you guys give us a minute please? Alyssa asked the guys with a slight smile.They all nodded and began filing out the door, Harry kissed the top of Alyssa's head and whispered something in her ear causing her to giggle, her eyes danced with happiness as Harry walked out, as soon as she turned to me it all vanished her stare cold her lips in a thin line.

A-What do you mean no Liam?

LI- I mean NO im not breaking with Danielle she is nothing like you said! And NO you are not dating Harry, AGAIN! Alyssa tensed the anger almost raidiating off her.

A- WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO SAY WHO I CAN OR CANT DATE? Alyssa shouted.

LI- IM YOUR BROTHER I HAVE A SAY! I shouted back this is the biggest, loudest fight we've ever had.

A- EXACTLY LIAM BROTHER,NOT FATHER,OR MOTHER,BUT BROTHER. YOU CAN SAY IF YOU LIKE HIM OR NOT BUT YOU SURE AS HELL CANT SAY IF I CAN DATE THEM OR NOT!

LI- JEEZ ALYSSA! STOP BEING SUCH A SPOILT BRAT AND A SLUT! YOUR DATING OR AT LEAST HUGGING AND KISSING HARRY BUT YOU HAVENT EVEN BROKEN UP WITH TOM YET! I almost straight away regretted what i just said. Tears started falling from Alyssas eyes.

Li- Alyssa pl- Alyssa cut me off.

A- No Liam dont say you didnt mean it or anything because if you didnt mean it you wouldnt have said it! But bible Liam i NEVER want to speak to you again! Alyssas voice was barely a whisper but stone cold. When she finished she walked out of the room and Louis, Zayn and Niall ran inside.

N- Liam we heard the whole thing! How could you say such a thing? To your own little sister too! Niall was right, how could i say such a horrible thing to my little sister! Im heartless, a disgrace to my little sister, horrible person. I HATE MYSELF!

Louis' POV

N-Liam we heard the whole thing! How could you say such a thing? To your own little sister too! Niall said quite harshly. Liam stood for a second before collaspsing on the floor crying. I must admit i did feel a little sorry for him, hes so obviously sorry but still having that said to you by someone your really really close to must really really hurt!

H- LIAM WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? Harrys voice boomed through the room. Liam looked up to see Harry absolutly seathing with anger.

LI- Harry i didnt mean it! Liam cried harder.

H- She wont even speak to me or Zayn! You really hurt her man! Harry sighed.

LI- I know. Liam choked out.There was a huge crash from outside the house, we all ran out to see what it was.

Alyssa was on the drive way blood pouring from her head, her right arm and leg were in awkward positions and her bedroom window was open. Harry and Liam burst out crying, Liam fell to the floor where as Harry ran to Alyssas side. Zayn craddeled Liam, Niall phoned an ambulence whilst i stood there gobbsmacked one of the most important people in the world to all of us is slowly slipping away in front of our eyes!

REMEMBER AWESOME PEOPLE WHO READ THIS PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IT MEANS THE ABSOLUTE WORLD TO ME!XX