Why?...

Louis' POV

The plan is set. Us guys are going out tonight, Caroline Flack is gonna meet us there because Harry has always had a crush on her so hopefully Harry will as heartless as it is break up with Alyssa for Caroline! I really think Liam is making  a BIG mistake breaking Harry and Lissa  up they are perfect for each other, they have so much fun, yes there is the age gap ( Btw Harry is 16, Alyssa 13, all the others 18) but only 3 years and Harry would never push Lissa into... anything! Its going to really break her and if we are all drunk who knows if Harry will break up with Alyssa before getting with Caroline, I really believe they are IN love but Harry+drunk+cougar=BIG MISTAKE! I walked into the living room all the guys giving Alyssa a hug, she in return a kiss on the cheek with the exception of Harry whom got one on the lips.

'' Bye babe i'll miss you'' Harry cooed

'' Your so mushy but i''ll miss you too!'' Alyssa chuckled

'' LETS ROLL!'' Niall yelled already walking out the door

'' Be safe we shouldn't be too late call if you need anything, dont answer the door unless-''

'' Liam stop being a worry wart i will be fine, i know the drill,BLAHBLAHBLAH, go have fun E-N-J-O-Y yourself! Alyssa said whilst shaking Liams shoulders emphasizing the word enjoy. Liam gave her one last hug and kissed her head before following the others out. I walked up to her i feel so guilty and im not really doing anything.

'' Louis... whats wrong?'' Lissa enquired bringing me out of my thoughts.

'' N-nothing im fine'' i stammered, shoot now shes gonna know somethings up.

'' Are you sure? are you sick? do you wanna stay home and i'll look after you?'' Alyssa looked really concerned. Maybe i should stay home, then i dont have to be guilty cause technically i had nothing to do with the plan?

'' Actually yeah, im gonna stay back i dont feel like going out!'' I smiled at her.

'' Okay, i'll go tell the others, you can pick a film if ya like?'' she smiled in return. I flopped on the sofa the events of tonight whirling around my head.

Alyssa's POV

Louis decided to stay back tonight. LOUIS, like THE Louis Tomlinson a complete party animal passing the chance to go out! Something is so up but he said hes fine so i wont push him and get him upset. I skipped outside to tell the other guys about Louis.

''Heyy guys Louis isn't coming!''

'' WHAT?! WHY?!'' Harry shouted clearly shocked over Louis bizarre behaviour.

" Umm.. I don't really know, but he just seems worried, slightly guilty? Do you know whats up?'' Liam, Niall and Zayn all looked at the floor.Strange. Harry just shook his head.

'' Well his minds made up i guess!'' Zayn said breaking the awkward tension between us ans getting into the awaiting taxi.

'' BYE" i waved them off and walked back inside to see Louis laid on the sofa deep in thought it seemed. I sat on his legs and looked at him, he looked at me and smiled,

'' So what movie we watchin'? I asked flicking his leg.

He just laughed "Anything for lil' sis'!" Well his mood seems to have changed. On the hand so has mine but for the worst!

" Actually can we just talk?" I love just talking to Lou, its like having a brother, best friend, child and clown all rolled in one!

" Of course! Whats up sweet?" He sat up and crossed his legs facing me, i did the same.

" Nothing, its just you guys seem to be acting weird around me and Harry?" I looked down trying to hold back the tears, its true pretty much since me and Harry started going out the guys have been acting really weird, like snubing us, walking out the room hardly muttering a word to us. The other day i walked into the kitchen where they all were accept Harry and instantly they looked guilty and then made an excuse to leave! And honestly its starting to get on my nerves.

"Oh well... umm...you see...the thing is..." Louis stuttered not making eye-contact with anything but the floor.

" Spit it out Lou!" i laughed at him.

" I cant.. Im mean dont really know!" He smiled sheepishly. I just nodded but didnt push any further.

" Lets go to bed, its getting late" I said getting up to go to bed since i was actually quite tired.

NEXT MORNING

Still Alyssa's POV

I woke up and went to me bathroom. Brushed my short blonde hair and cliped it to one side, brushed my teeth and washed my face and bits and bobs. I walked straight out and went to my wardrobe grabbed my florecent pink top with im sexy and i know it in gold writing on it and paired it with teal green trousers. (it may not seem like it goes but it does in real life) Shoved my all stars on and ran to the kitchen. The coffee pot was full, so one of the must be up. I walked into the living room and there was an old woman sat on the sofa one the other guys must of pulled last night, she had long brownish hair that was slightly curly, with wrinkles and honestly if you ask me she looks kinda like a man! I tapped her shoulder to get her attention. She turned to look at me...

" Excuse me, i dont mean to be rude but, Who are you and why are you in our house?" I asked as politely as i could.

" Im Caroline, i came home with one of the boys last night!" She said in a bored tone. Well that was kind of rude! I went and sat on the other sofa. After a while of uncomfortable silence...

" Which lucky  guy got laid last night?" I chuckled

" Harry"She said and looked at me. My smile fell completely. I cant believe Harry cheated on me! Tears started falling from my eyes, even though it was blurry i could see Caroline smirking! She knew! OMFG she fucking knew! I stood up and yelled in her face.

" YOU BITCH YOU KNEW ME AND HARRY WERE TOGETHER DIDNT YOU?!" She laughed.

" Yeah, i did and do you know whats funny? Niether of us were drunk!" I ran out of the room straight to Harrys! I through the door open so hard it hit the wall and it banged so loud it was enough to wake the dead! Harry shot up and looked at me, worry, guilt,regret and pure fright was running across his face. I knew i could be scary when i was angry but right know im not just angry im upset! Not a good mix on me! 

" YOU CHEATING LITTLE BASTARD!" I yelled at Harry. Before Harry could answer or the other guys could get to the room i had slapped him across the face.HARD. Enough so to make my hand sting.

" SHIT! But i guess i deserved it! Im sososososososo sorry, i-i was drunk!" Harry was gripping his cheek and tears were falling from his eyes. I laughed at how he was lying and to my face. He looked puzzled, which made me laugh even more.

" No you werent Harry, Caroline already told me niether of you were! So whyd you do it?" I asked calming down a bit. The other boys were stood in the door way by now watching me and Harry crumble.

" I dont know but please forgive me please Alyssa I LOVE YOU!" He was full on crying, i on the other hand was not. I was feeling no emotion at all. I am NOT going to forgive him i cant even look at him. Im moving back home with mum. I cant stay here, not with Harry. Its going to kill Liam but its too much drama!

" Alyssa say something please!" Harry begged still crying.

" NO, NO IM NOT TO FORGIVE YOU I HATE YOU! YOUR JUST LIKE MY DAD! I HATE HIM TOO! IM MOVING BACK IN WITH MY MUM IN LINCOLN! I WANT NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!" I screamed in Harrys face. The other guys ran to my side begging me to stay them all crying now to!

"No im sorry guys, but i have to and i am truly sorry for this but i dont want to see any of you anymore either!" I started crying seeing all of there devistated faces especially Liams he looks as if his whole life os ruined!

" B-BUT IM YOUR BROTHER HOW ARE YOU NOT GONNA SPEAK TO ME OR SEE ME WHEN I COME VISIT HOME?" Liam yelled.

" I just wont be home when you are im sorry! I love you, all of you guys even Harry I still love you but i hate you also and at the moment and probably for a long time to come the hate is stronger! Goodbye and Thank you!" I walked out grabbed my money and a couple of outfits and pictures of me with the boys and ran out and called a taxi! Lincoln here i come!

1 MONTH LATER!

CLIFFHANGER! Whoops! Comment PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Fan and vote also please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me if you like some new characters will be coming also...