What about your...fiance..?

Harry's POV

As we talked it over, my phone rang, it was Tanya...ergh... I put it on loud speaker

*phone call

H-hey Tan, your on-

T-HARRY WHAT THE HELL ARE DOING WITH THAT SLUT!?

H-WOW TANYA IF YOU HAD JUST LET ME FINISH YOU ARE ON LOUD SPEAKER! IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!

T-shit! Baby...babybaby! You know I didn't mean it! I'm just jittery before the wedding next month!

H-just...bye Tanya

I hung up on her. When I looked around I saw Alyssa crying her eyes out, I knew I had betrayed her, being with Tanya. But I had to! They made me, then people found out about 'us', they all made me stop! Threat after threat to me, then they started threatening the boys and her...I had to give up..they would end everything!

'I guess it was nice catching up but I...umm...have to go to work..' Alyssa stuttered.

'What kind of a job starts at 2 in the morning...?' Liam laughed although we all deep down knew the answer

'Liam... I...am...umm..' I blame myself completely for what she has become, if I hadn't been my goddamn player self this would ahhhhhhhh!

'Come on Lissa! What do you do now!?' Niall asked eagerly, so naive...

'IM A FUCKING PROSTITUTE!' Hearing it actually leave her mouth literally broke my heart into tiny little pieces...

OKAY SO IM LIKE SORRY I DIDN'T UPLOAD WHEN I SAID I WAS GOING TO!