"Kiss Me Again? That's you big idea? How will a song help your project?" Luke asks as we all gather around to look at the computer.

"Our project is on sound. Doesn't matter what kind of sound, it just has to be on sound. Seeing that both of us like music, we needed to do something along those line. And that's what we are going to do, but with you guy's help." Hanna smile looking at me. 

"That's brilliant! We'll make a music video! Hanna you're a genius!" I pull her into a hug before looking at the boys. "Please boys! I'll help you with band practice after!" 

"Fine. We'll set everything us. But we need someone to run camera." Luke said with a small smile on his face.

"I'll do it." Hanna says.

"No you've gotta sing." Ashton stops her. "The song is sung by a boy and a girl, that's how the song goes, and that's how we will play it. We'll have to find someone else to run camera." I knew Ashton wouldn't stay quiet forever, not because I know he likes to talk. I just like hearing his voice too.

"I know someone. You guys get yourselves ready." She sighs walking away with her ear to her phone. I wonder who she's calling. She must know someone around here to be able to stick a phone up to her ear and I guess have someone that can help us.

"Let's get to work. You guys go make yourselves look nicer." I say pointing at Luke and Calum who looked like they had sex within the last half an hour. They always look like that, even if they haven't seen each other for a few hours. I don't know how they do it.

"What about Ashton? And you?" Calum ask with some sass.

"We won't take as long as you two will." Ashton says walking out into the garage, pulling me with him. He walks into the garage and just stands there for a minute looking at everything before turning to me with a smile on his face.

"You nerves?" Ashton asks pulling me closer to him. "I mean you're gonna be filled, and it's for school, worried you might mess up?" I shake my head. If I messed up oh well. I'll get over it. Sure it's for school, what will happen? I get marked down for it? Whatever.

"Not really. But you know, maybe just slightly." When you think it over, you don't want to get a bad grade, you don't want to mess up on camera. But you have to put that aside and forget about it for a while.

"Good, because I'm gonna be watching you the whole time from my drums." He whisper kissing me. I smile as he moves up so my back is on the wall. It felt so nice kissing Ashton, I don't think I could ever be happier.

I pull away from Ashton's lips and run mine over his neck smiling to myself. He was so perfect, and he was mine. I didn't ever want to lose him. I stop kissing Ashton's neck as that horrid thought pop's into my head. I could lose Ashton so easy. I could lose him if we ever got caught together. 

"Michael? Michael, baby, what's wrong?" He asks making me look at him.

"It's nothing. Just had a stupid thought." Tell him with a smile. I peck his lips and he gives me a concerned look.

"Are you thinking about... You know? What Luke had said before?" He frowns as I nod sadly. "Mikey, you aren't gonna ever lose me. We wont let that happen, we'll have to be secretive, but that'll be okay. As long as we're together, we're happy right?" He kissed my forehead, leaning his on mine. I smile and hug him tightly. I was so lucky and happy to have Ashton.

"Hey you two. Go get ready." Hanna snaps from the door making us look over at her and two guys.

"Uh, hi." I say with a small wave at them.

"Introductions later. Go get changed and make your hair pretty." She smirks with a giggle.

"Right." Ashton says pulling on my hand. We walk up the stairs to my room where I look for a change of clothing.