A Smile That Melts Hearts

Michael's POV

"I still can't believe that Ashton dude actually believed that." Hanna laughs as she pulls into my driveway. Hanna was really cool, one of the nicest people that's in school, I'm glad to have her as my friend now. We've already got this friendship where it seems that we're some kind of couple, but also like brother and sister, it's crazy, but I love it. She's a lot like me, but then she is so different.

"I'm shocked too. He looked so confused! He know's I'm as straight as a circle!" I giggle getting out of the car and leading her into the house where, Luke and Calum here making out in the kitchen on the counter top. Well Calum was on the counter top, Luke was standing between his legs. I didn't know where Ashton was.

"I never thought of Calum being the bitch in that relationship." I laugh walking past the kitchen with Hanna, who was fangirling. She had seen Luke and Calum kissing at Lunch and what was how we met actually. She had been walking down the hall when she seen them, I had been next to them when they randomly started kissing. I ended up walking over and talking to her, I found out that we had most of our classes together, and we started bonding. She wouldn't shut up when she found out I was gay.

"I am not the bitch!" Calum yells as he breaks their kiss to glare at me. His eyes catch Hanna, and he smiles. "Hey! It's the girl that was fangirling over us Luke! She must be a fan of the band!" Hanna busts out laughing holding my shoulder to keep herself from falling to the floor.

"Not even close, pretty boy. I fangirled because I thought you were a cute couple. Now I'm here, to listen to this band of yours." Hanna says breaking her fit of laughter easily. "So where's the other cutie?" Oh course she asks where Ashton is. She was disappointed when she found out we were all gay or bi. She didn't have a chance with any of us. But she laughed that off because she kinda had a boyfriend back home it was complicated she told me. I don't know the full story.

"Ashton will be here-" Luke was cut off by the front door slamming open and closed. "Now." He shrugs pulling Calum down from the counter.

"Hey Ashton." I say as he walks in. He turns his head and glares at me before walking right to the garage. Now what in the fuck is his problem?

"You should go talk to him." Hanna says pushing me that way.

"What? No! He'd rip my head off!" I explain as she continues to push me.

"No he won't. No go, scream if he hurts you, I'll kill'em." She shoves me in and closes the door after me. I sigh and stand there awkwardly for a moment, as Ashton looks me over from his drum kit.

"What?" He snaps.

"Bipolar much?" I said in an annoyed tone. I go and sit on the other side of the garage looking him over. "So what's your problem now? Pissed off that we played a stupid little joke on you? Annoyed that it wasn't you laughing with me? That you didn't kiss my cheek? What is you damn problem? I hate how you're nice to me one second, and then the next, you practically hate me." I rant on Ashton, like I had done around a week ago. It wasn't my exact words from before, it might not have even been close to what I had said before, but I believe it was along the same lines.

"You want the truth? That is my problem! My problem is that I can't have you Michael! You are like a fucking drug to me! The high that I don't ever want to come off of when I kiss you! I don't know how, but you keep me from going crazy! From killing myself! I go home and get either the shit beat out of me, or yelling at, every damn day by my dad! And you know what stops me from ending all of it? You. You do Michael, I know that's crazy, but it's true." Ashton had gotten up and walking over to me, his face close to mine. His words scared me. I didn't think that I could ever make that much of an impact on someone's life, let alone Ashton's. He's always seemed so strong, but now I can see; he isn't.