Chapter 10

~Bendy P.O.V~
I was just resting my head on the table when I heard Cuphead come in with this girl."Oh bendy hey"he said."Hey cups who's that""oh this is AmandaBurnham my old friend when we were younger. AmandaBurnham this is Bendy my boyfriend."Cuphead said. I don't care really about who's Cuphead friend or not but she seems nice."Nice to meet you Amanda.""Nice to meet you too."She said.
                      ~later~
~Cuphead P.O.V~
As I was in Bendys room I was looking at the ring in my hand. I was so determined to propose to Bendy but I felt like he was gonna say no. I was thinking about it untill AmandaBurnham came in the room. "Hey cups"Amanda said."Hi""what's wrong"She asked. I felt like telling her but I didn't really. I then just told her about what I want to do. "I see...well then just tell him he seems like a nice kid with great potential."she said. "But that's the point what if he say no then I will be heartbroken." She then put her hands on my shoulder and yelled,"Listen he won't say no to you your strong and I know that you can do it." I nodded my head determined. I left the room and saw bendy reading a old book. He then saw me and smiled. "Hey cuppy what you want." I blushed when he said cuppy but I shook it off and bend down on one knee.
He looked surprised and put his book down.
~Bendy P.O.V~
I saw Cuphead took out a small red box. "Bendy...its been I know only a couple of days but I really love you and I was wondering..." he then opened the box which had a ring in it. I gasped shocked.
"I was wondering if you would...marry me." I was so surprised I then burst out saying,"YES A ZILLION TIMES YES!" I then put the ring on my finger and kissed Cuphead on the lips.

Me:Phew took me forever but I did it anyway...PEACE OUT😝✌!