Chapter 4

~Bendy P.O.V~
Me and Cuphead were really starting to like each other but then he said we should look for his brother and I said OK. So when we were looking I saw this door open and told Cuphead to come here,"What is it?""I think he might be in here lets just see."When we looked inside we saw his brother tied to a pole Cuphead was about to go get him but I stoped him,"What wrong?""I think it's a..."before l could finish my sentence there was something on the loud speaker."Hello my savior. How nice of you to join us with your...friend."I was first scared then angry."SAMMY! Let the boy go right NOW!"I said angrily.

~Sammy P.O.V~
My savior was angry but I didn't care I wanted him for myself so I will tell them my true feelings,"My savior I...LOVE YOU!""What?",said my savior.
"We will be forever together",I said.

~Mugman P.O.V~
I woke up to see I was in ropes on the floor next to a pole when I saw Cuphead and that demon I freaked out trying to get free but I couldn't get out."Muggs you OK",said Cuphead I just nodded my head."Don't get freak out but this is bendy he's not dangerous just friendly.""Hi..."that demon just waved his hand.I'm really scared.

Me:At least this is kinda longer welp...KEEP DREAMING😜🌈💖

Me:Enjoy the video and photo!