1

(not edited)
i looked back at my mom before boarding the plane waving goodbye at her knowing i wouldn't see her for months.
flashback
i slid down the bathroom stall wall eyes wide clutching the handle after being stabbed in the stomach. my blood started to spread across the tile floor words barely able to form from my mouth to yell for help. all i could think about was the insatiable throbbing pain flooding through my whole body. no amount of power would make it go away.
now
"m'am your ticket please" the unpresentable rude man said sticking his hand out for me to see.
"sorry" i said at an inaudible tone handing him my boarding pass. he scanned it and handed it back after wishing me a good flight. i walked pass him feeling my scar remembering why i'm leaving. "seat 3b, seat 3b" the little voice in my head said again and again. i walked down the isle and found my seat. "is this seat 3b?" i said looking at 2 identical boys sitting one seat apart.
"uh yeah" the one with the tampon earring said smirking. he stood up giving me little room to get to my seat. i turned towards him and walked to my seat accidentally rubbing up against him. i looked up at him the smirk was still across his face. as he sat down and the other one spoke"hi i'm ethan  and thats my twin brother grayson" i looked over at the boy with the red streak in his hair, ethan.
"you can call me gray" he said looking down at me.
"welcome aboard united airlines we are very excited to be welcoming you to los angeles california in 14 hours!" the lovely flight attendant said.
"have you ever been?" i said looking over at gray "to los angeles"
"yeah i live there and i would love to show you around if you wouldn't mind" he said handing me a little slip of paper. "thanks i would need that. i don't know anyone in LA except for you"
"and me" ethan said cutting me off
"yes and you ethan" i said laughing "i actually just bought an apartment and i'm about to move in."

(please vote and comment if you want me to continue this story)