Getting up off the bed I quickly made my way over to her and wrapped her in the tightest hug I could manage without breaking any bones. She sighed and rested her head on my chest as I held her close and whispered comforting words to her.

"Am I interrupting something?" Came a deep voice from the door which could belong to none other than Amun.

"Nope! Just having a family moment." Rue smiled as she pulled away from me to turn to her mate. "Don't start anything!" She snapped pointing at him causing him to hold his hands up defensively.

"I won't say anything." He replied with a smile.

"Good! That's what I thought." She answered crossing her hands over her chest.

"Well I came here to retrieve my mates considering that Set is on his way in here and I'm sure all three of you need the privacy." Amun replied while staring at Rue like she was crazy.

"Oh goodie can we go have some fun?" She questioned him raising her eyebrows up and down in a suggestive manner and all I could do was cringe.

It didn't matter how grown she was I never wanted to think of her having any type of sex or anything...Ever! Not even Kaya. To me they would always be my brother and sister and that was just something I never wanted to have to imagine.

"Take it elsewhere you little horndog!" Owen shouted pushing her out the room.

"You're just mad because you haven't gotten any since we got here." She laughed maniacally as Owen pushed her into Amun's open arms.

"Shut up." Owen pouted as Kaya hopped off the bed and sauntered over to where his mates were standing.

"Well I guess we'll see you two at dinner then?" Amun asked as he began to drag Rue out the door.

'Make sure not to say anything to the dads.' Rue told us in our mind and I guess it made sense that she didn't want anyone knowning about this until she was sure she actually knew what was going on with her.

Owen closed the door behind him before walking back over to the bed. He dropped face down onto and I sat down next to him rubbing his back soothingly as he just laid there. I knew there was a lot going through his mind right now but he had to calm down so we could talk to Set rationally.

"Is this our life now?" He questioned although most of it was mumbled since his face was still pressed into the mattress.

"Yes." I replied without hesitation.

"Well that was quite the easy answer for you wasn't it?" He laughed as he rolled over onto his side to look at me.

"To be honest it was because of this wasn't our life now then that would mean leaving Set and I'm not sure about you but I've grown quite attached to him." I replied with a smile tugging at the corners of my lips as I continued to rub small circles into his back.

"I don't know why it's so hard for me to be okay with this." He whined.

"Because it's different. It's probably one thing you're not prepared for and we both know how much of a control freak you are. If everything doesn't go according to plan then you freak out and being here has caused everything to change.

We've been living our entire lives believing that we only had each other as a mate but now we find out that it's the three of us altogether. Not only that but our mate also has a child who is clearly older than us by give or take a few centuries." I laughed.

"Yeah...I guess you're right." He smiled. "Does that mean that I have to give him a second chance?"

"If we screwed up wouldn't you want a second chance?" I asked him.