Match Set Ready!

{Veronicas POV}

Life something that can be short yet long I remember the first time I took a life with my own two hands it was my very own mother I shot her right between the eyes and oh god that feeling that smell that atmosphere was drenched in death and power a feeling you have to experience yourself and for me that made me felt alive even more you might think I am heartless,ruthless well you ding ding you guessed right I am Veronica Roselyn King(but I go by Ronnie) gang leader of the Reapers of Roses(Also known as the R.O.R) yes I am a girl inersex/futa and I'm 18, 5'8 I smoke,drink do whatever the fuck I want cause the R.O.R's is one of the most feared gang around the world hopeful noticed by the president who is a legend  gang leader who runs the gang world and the normal society bullshit world into one I meet him once when I was little and I always wanted to be like him the way he walked talked moved was leaking with power and control and I loved it one day I'll be like that one day...

*Knock Knock*

"Yes" I say groaning out of bed looking around in my play room "Boss the Crossed Snakes want to have a meeting" Luke my right hand man shouts through the door "Fuck ok fine" I say lighting a cigarette I feel a mouth on my cock I sit up and throw off the blanket to see Diamond sucking on my cock see Diamond is like my sex toy my horny hour 24/7 nothing more I do what I please with her when and where I want and she listens without a seconded thought like a good slave should "Baby oh~" I hear her moan which vibraters causing me to let out a small groan she gets on her hands and knees bobbing her head on my 12 inch cock I push her head down making her take me in down her throat she gags trying to come for air but I don't let her I smirk down at her and start moving her head making her gag every time "Fuck" I groan going slowly I take my cock out of her throat and climb off the bed she coughing holding her throat "Come here slut" I command she crawls off the bed and sits down on her knees she looks up at me "What's my name" I ask "Veron-" she starts then I shove my cock all the way down her throat she backs up trying to escape but her back meets the bed and I smirk down at her evilly her eyes widen as she knows this was my plan I chuckle and fuck her tight throat and she runs her tongue around me and I groan closing my eyes has I come down her throat I pull back leaving the tip in her mouth she swallows every last drop and I take my cock out completely and "Such a good girl" I say brushing her hair "V can I plz have you I can't wait any longer for you to be inside of me" Diamond says with lust in her eyes I lay on the bed and smoke another cigarette and let her ride me while I look at instagram.

15 minutes Later

"Mmm V" Diamond says as I get dressed for my first day at school with the boys cause why not go to high school have some fun "What" I say coldly she gets up and walks over to me "Do we have to go to school can't we have some more fun time" she says slightly whining "You dare question me" I look her dead in the eyes that quickly look at the floor I smirk "Get dressed or I'll leave you ass here" I say walking out the door half naked.

I take the stairs to my room and go into my walking closet and pick out an outfit for the first day of school.

~Ronnies Outfit~