Author's Note: The Thinking Process

There is no such thing as normal.

Everyone has different eyes, seeing different things at different times. People say different phrases to different people. There is no such thing as one reality, or two, or three. As long as there is life in any part of any universe, there is an infinite supply of perspectives, and no one will ever be able to see them all.
With all these perspectives to look at, however, most choose just one: their own. It is certainly difficult to see multiple realities. We are born with one life, live with one life, die with one life. We are given a vision for ourselves. When one lives with one vision for too long of a time, they tend to be unable to see multiple.
But what if we do end up seeing multiple realities? Storing another general perspective into ones mind is like giving a body another soul. It's as though another person resides inside of you, thinking when you need to think, acting when you need to act. Your personal vision still exists, but in order to make decisions, you allow your second vision to help in the process.
Those who see in their original perspective are often one-sided, extremely stubborn, and force the world their way. They also lack in options in their decision making process. Multiple perspectives widen ones outputs, and while they do not completely go with the flow, they still allow the world to do what it needs to do. A downside to countless visions, however, is that one may find it to be difficult to settle a decision. They often struggle between their true beliefs and the way a society is run. It is important to know that these decisions tend to involve controversial topics among a government.
A government should not define your decisions, nor your being. You should have one body, with countless souls.

Believe me. Governments have no souls.

- Lauren