Chapter 1 : 3 Years

[this is the sequel to a previous book that i wrote, "I think im in love with my sisters boyfriend." So if you are just reading this you may want to check the first one out! Thanks!]

Chapter 1: 3 years.

It's been 3 years since Manny left town, 3 years since I was beat up by Jason, 3 years since I had truly been happy.

I gathered the last of my suitcases in my room, and left, I walked out the front door and into the sunshine.

Waiting for me beside my car was Joe. My boyfriend, my life.

He smiled, and waved me over, "Hey babe," He said giving me a kiss.

"Hey!" I said back.

I put the last bag into the trunk of my car and got in, I rolled down my window and looked up at him "Are you sure your okay with this?" I asked.

"Babe, I'm sure, I don't care, I'll miss you like crazy, but you need to go have fun! Go spend time at the beach with your friends; I'll be here when you get back."

I pouted my lips, "Are you sure you can't come?"

"I'm sure; my boss just really needs my help, especially over the summer, that's when the stores busiest."

"Okay, I understand." I leaned out the car and popped him on the lips, but he put his arms around me and kissed me deeper, I kissed him back and hoped it was good enough. I had never really liked kissing Joe like that because it didn't feel right, don't get me wrong, he's a fantastic kisser, but it feels like I'm kissing my brother sometimes.

He pulled back and smiled.

I rolled my window up and blew him a kiss, with that final of wave of goodbye; I was off to Miami, Florida.

About 3 hours into my trip, my phone rang, "Hello?"

"Heyy girl, it's Remy!"

"Hey hun, I'm on my way! I'm so excited to see you and the girls!"

"I know! I got to the condo first; Cara and Lexi are on their way."

"Cool." I said with a smile.

"Oh! Jamie, guess what!"

"What?"

"I have a new boyfriend!"

I gasped, "No way! Who is it?"

"Oh, you wouldn't know him, I meet him down in Miami last summer and we just connected. After I left Miami to come back home we stayed in touch, then a couple weeks ago I told him I was coming back down with some friends, and he totally asked me to be his girlfriend!"

"Holy shit girl! Good for you! So does he live down there?"

"Yup, he's 21, he lives really close to the condo were staying in, and oh my gawd girl, he's so insanely gorgeous it's not even funny. He'll be at the condo

when you get here. Then you can meet him.

"I laughed, "Okay babe, I gotta go, traffics getting bad."

"Alrighty! Can't wait to see you, drive safe!"

"I will, bye!"

I hung up. I had met Remy, Cara, and Lexi all in my junior year of high school. After Manny left I became incredibly depressed, Savannah had also moved away that same year. My family and Joe didn't know what was wrong with me, they were worried, but I couldn't tell them the main reason for my depression. It was a terrible dark secret that had to stay hidden away forever, if it was ever unleashed it would cause pain to a lot of people, mainly my sister Jenna.

She's gone at college in Louisiana; she has a new boyfriend, whom she thinks is "the one".

I think she's over Manny, at least one of us is.

4 hours later, I arrived at the condo; an hour of that time was spent trying to find my way here.

I hopped out and grabbed my bags out of the back, as I was trying to wrestle them out, two pairs of strong, tan hands lifted them easily, I spun around and saw a handsome guy smiling at me.

"You need help?" He asked with a slight Cuban accent.

"That would be great." I said with a bright smile, thankful for the help.

"So, do you live around here?" I asked him.

"Yeah I live in the condo next to yours."

He sat my bags next to the condo door, "Thank you for the help."

He gave me a slow seductive smile, "It was my pleasure." I watched him walk away.

"Miami, here I come." I mumbled to myself with a little smile.

I know I have a boyfriend, but I will look, not touch. I hope.

I opened the condo door, and looked around; the living room had a brown leather couch and a big flat screen TV.

"Remy?" I yelled, "Hello?"

I didn't see anyone, then I heard noises coming from down the hall, I crept up to a door and heard laughter.

I knocked and waited, the door opened, and standing before me was Manny.

I looked down, he only had boxers on, I looked back up at his shocked face, then the door opened a bit wider and Remy stood beside him with a bright shy smile, she was in bra and panties.

"Jamie, I want you to meet my new boyfriend." She beamed at me.

I looked into Manny's deep brown eyes, and new right then, that I still loved him as much as I did those 3 very long years ago.

~~~

Aight, well, here it is, the first chapter of the sequel to "I think I'm in love with my sisters boyfriend!" Its gonna be another crazy ride with Jamie and Manny!

Love you guys!!