Is This the End?

Raven and Dexter hadn't talked in three days. She kept trying to explain what had really happened in the library, but Dexter wouldn't believe her. He was so upset that he wouldn't talk to anyone except Cupid.
Dexter was making his now usual after school visit to Cupid's room. Her door was open, so there was no need to knock. "Hey!"
Cupid smiled from ear to ear, "Hey Dexter. How's it going?"
"Usual. Although I'm a bit sadder today over you know who."
"You have to get over her. She is no good and you know that now."
"I know, but I really loved her," he explained.
Cupid hated hearing him say that, "Isn't there anyone else you like or liked before Raven came along?"
Dexter took a minute to think, "Well, there was this one girl in middle school..."
"Who!?" Cupid cut him off.
He hesitated, "Briar."
"You've got to be kidding, right? There isn't ANYONE else?"
"No, I've only liked two girls my entire life."
"Briar will only break your heart as well,"Cupid stated.
"She already did," he went on, "we dated for a few weeks in middle school, and them she dumped me because she liked someone else."
"Who did she like?"
"My brother."
Meanwhile, Raven was talking to Daring about what had happened in the library. "So about that kiss thing," she didn't know how to bring it up.
Daring didn't even hesitate, "Don't worry about it. I don't even like you that way."
Raven was slowly putting the puzzle together, "You kissed me for something, and I know Cupid was involved too. Wasn't she?"
The truth came tumbling out, " Yeah. I agreed to it, so I could be the center of attention again."
"Cupid did it so she could have Dexter!" Raven had realized what was going on and bolted towards Cupid's room.
She ran in and yelled, "I know what you're up to!"
"What are you talking about?" she sounded a bit defensive.
"You told Daring to kiss me. He agreed to gain his popularity back. You did it to get Dexter to date you!"
Dexter was shocked, "Is that true?"
Cupid couldn't even deny it, "Yes."
"It appears that the one around here who is no good would be you," he remarked.
Cupid started crying, "I just wanted you to love me back."
Raven rejoined the conversation, "Well it didn't work."
"I'm sorry, Raven. Can you ever forgive me?" Dexter pleaded.
Raven smirked, "I think that can be arranged. After all you are my boyfriend."
Dexter and Raven embraced. They then promptly left the room.
Cupid was left all alone, because of her own selfish choices. While Raven and Dexter would live happily ever after.