A Day at Santana's

Start from the beginning

"Hey" he greets me

"Hey" he greets me.

"Hey" I say before kissing him.

"Aww, poor baby" he coos as he kisses Blaine's head.

"I know, I hate waking him up but he cried for a bit and then now fell asleep" I explain to him.

"Aww"

"Can you watch him please? Incase he rolls over or something, I need to pack a bag"

"Sure" I find things around his nursery and place it in a bag, making sure I have enough for the day.

"I'll just put his jacket on and then I'll grab things from downstairs, like a few toys and his bottles" I explain to Sebastian as I look for a jacket to put Blaine in, I find a blue thick knitted cardigan and gently place Blaine in it.

Sebastian picks him up while we head downstairs, I finish packing the bag and decide not to put his shoes on

"We ready?" I ask.

"Yup, what are you doing about breakfast?" Bas asks.

"We'll probably have that at Santana's" I tell him as we load the car up.

"Ok" we soon get in the car and head to Santana's, we knock quietly incase the baby or Brittany was asleep.

"Hey" she smiles as she opens the door.

"Hi"

"Oh my gosh, thank you for coming" she says as she hugs us both.

"No problem, is Britt still asleep?" I ask as she lets us in.

"Yeah, she is and so is the baby"

"Ok"

"Where can I put mister here?" Sebastian asks as Blaine lay on his shoulder.