7

(Draco's POV)

I woke up like an hour ago to some quiet giggling. I didn't think much about it, only to the point that Funneh got into trouble.

Not surprising.

I then went back to sleep not caring about anything, until someone had jumped on to my bed. It hurt, like hell.

"OW!" I screeched.

The mysterious person covered my mouth with their hands, giggling quietly.

My eyes widened and I started to panic, 'Who the hell is this person?!'

I decided not to ask too many questions and then swiftly shoved this mysterious person off of me. I jumped out of the bed and pinned the person down on the floor. "PEOPLE WAKE UP!"

I looked around and saw them stirring, narrowing my eyes I glanced down at the body that was underneath me. They were wearing a black hood, and... Black pants. Everything they were technically wearing were dark colors. It was morning so it would have been easy to spot this person outside, but our 'dorms,' get very dark especially in the morning. I don't understand why buuut,

It just happens.

---

When everyone awoke I told them what had happened, they looked as confused as I was.

That's when we had to debate whether or not to take the person's hood off or call the police.

Since, we're young and dumb we decided not to call the police after, we take the hood off.

I grit my teeth as the person struggles to get out of Alec and I's grip. Evan had his arm around Funneh's shoulder smirking. I cursed under my breath and kept holding the person down. I was about to take the mysterious person's hood off until I saw everyone's faces. There was, marker on it. It looked like sharpie but I doubted it.

"Pfffff, what's on all of your faces?!" I burst out laughing.

They got confused and went over to the closest mirror that stood on the ground, gawking in horror. I stopped laughing soon after I turned to Funneh and gold who were standing there trying so hard not to giggle. I cocked my head to the side and gave them a confused look.

"What's so funny? Oh and hey, why don't you have any marker on your fa-"

"IT'S SHARPIE!" Funneh burst into tears of joy and fell on the floor rolling around laughing her ass off. Gold just snickered with her hand covering her mouth glancing at the others who were glaring.

I huffed and looked back at the person underneath me and Alec. "Guys, we still have to figure out who this person is.."

Funneh got up and gestured the others to stand in a circle around Alec and I, just in case this person pulls any tricks on trying to get away.

I nodded my head to Alec and he nodded back, slowly reaching over and taking the hood off, revealing...

I'm sorry :,) Please don't hurt me.