Woods

Wind was howling through the rare leaves on the trees in the woods that were engulfed by the darkness of the night.

Dead leaves and small branches were stinging at the boy's feet as he stumbled through the pitch-dark forest. He had no idea where he was, nor the reason why he was wondering through the decent source of nightmares.

He had a terrible headache, pain pounding through his head making it feel as if it's about the crack open or explode. He looked around, his eyes wide open in hope to see something.

"Hey..what are you doing here?" A male's voice called out.

A light shined behind him throwing a shadow of his own onto the cold dirt. He quickly turned around seeing two lights shining at him, He pinched his eyes close and grabbed onto his own hair falling onto the ground with a groan.

"Hey kid, are you alright?" The second voice spoke, it was male's as well, they were getting closer and closer to the curled up boy on the ground taking careful hesitating steps.

"D-don't.." He whimpered pulling at his own hair. "Go..away" the guy curled himself up more.

"Hey..we're here to help, Yah! call the station don't be a retard.." One of the men grumbled and squatted down next to the boy placing a soothing hand on the boy's trembling shoulder.

"Hey we got y-"

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"

----- 3 moths later -----

"Hey, check this out" Jongdae fiddled around with his laptop and turned his head looking back over the headboard of their couch. "I think I found it.." He turned back to the screen as a tall, really tall guy towered over him placing his palms on the headboard to support his weight on his arms, he looked over his shoulder to see the screen.

"Yeah..but that was like three moths ago.." The male husked in a deep voice.
The one on the couch pushed up his glasses, ignoring his friend's words."Look, it happened in the forest near this place.." Dae kept on going about the article he found, it seemed pretty suspicious. "A bright flash was seen in the woods, the inhabitants that were living near the forest confirmed that, also, no one knows where it came from, and it seemed way too bright for thunder and the sky was clear that night. After that event; a week or so..two adult males were found." He scrolled down for more description. His nose scrunched up as his eyes met a picture of two males, two dead pale bodies on the ground, their eyes were completely burned out, leaving their eye sockets black end empty. "Shit.." Jongdae muttered.

"Chan, could that be-" He turned his head to the taller soon getting cut off by his deep voice.

"One of us"

---- Invistigator's office ----

"Hmm"

A man sat at his desk as he went through the info papers about their new case. His legs were lazily thrown on the desk, the foot that was on top if the other drew circles in the air. His eyes glanced up at his partner that had a lower rank than himself. "Is that it?" He spoke finally, his voice had a cold tone in it.

"Yeah, that's all what I could find about the crime in the west-woods sir" A slightly smaller male reported in an official manner.

"I see.." The male at the desk threw the papers aside and swung his legs off of the table as he leaned his elbows on the desk and folded his hands together. "This is interesting.."
He flashed a one-sided grin that seemed mostly sly and smug than happy.

"Do you think..that could be an X-blood type?..EXO..right?" His partner wondered receiving a dark chuckle that sent a shiver up his spine.

"We really are thinking the same way, aren't we" The taller ran his fingers through his eye patch that covered his old battle scar.

"Luhan."

"Yes?"

"Send a patrol through the west-forest I want every single clue that there is, I doubt the sleuths got everything from there." He let out a small chuckle. "Those old dogs"

"Yes sir" Luhan bowed and left, silently closing the door behind himself.

The man was left alone, his cold eyes were blankly staring into space as he fiddled with his fingers, his fingertip was rubbing against the cold surface of his silver ring.

"This time you're not getting away, brother."