I don't know how I was still breathing .It would be best if I just let go now.But how could I..?

She'll kill herself and there would be nothing worth living for then.

A fierce headache started pounding my temples making me bow to the Great power before me and let it be.

I can't loose now.

I worked my mouth but no words came out.I kept on trying to form the words but my muddled brain couldn't decipher anything.My tongue was stuck and my throat was scratching with each breath I took.

My hands were losing all their feel now.It'll be late if I don't do something now.

I prayed with all my might to The Lord above, to her Holy Mother to grant me some speech to make her come back.To force her to come back. Even if I lose all my speaking and hearing abilities in this life , Please help me to bring her back...

My eyes were closing of their own accord even when I was forcing them to be open.My hands were falling off her body and she was still mourning her mother , shedding that blood , killing herself .So gone in pain .

My eyes closed then.I started losing hope.She'll be lost to me.Gone forever.

I can't let that happen.I can't let her go.

My eyes felt heavy.I tried being awake.Nothing seemed to work.

  It was then an image of a woman appeared.She was smiling and closing the distance between us, gliding towards me.I saw her then.

It was her.

Her Ma.

Zairi's Ma. In my subconscious mind I could see her clearly as if she was right in front of me .

I was paralyzed in this strange dream.I have to tell her to come back. Zairi needs her and if she doesn't come now she'll lose her daughter.I wanted to yell at her for leaving her daughter like this but I could just blink at her.My wolf was growling in anger bursting with fury even in this weakened state.

She hurt her.If not for her, our mate wouldn't be going through this pain.She's the cause.

I was beyond reason.The one who claimed to love her deeply hurt her the most.

She smiled shaking her head a little as if sensing the hostility I was radiating towards her .She came a bit closer and placed her hand on my head, my wolf head and whispered

"BRING HER BACK. ONLY YOU CAN."

Blue rays shot out her hand and were thrust in me.

My eyes opened suddenly and I saw Zairi there huddled.Even though my body was still shrilling from her power.I called out to her again.

"CCoo-mm-ee Bbbaaa--cc-kkk ."

My voice got out.It fucking got out.

Thank you...Fuck...

I kept on repeating the words not caring if the voice was coming out or not, if my flesh was burning or not, if this will be my last day.., if I'll ever meet her again.., if she'll ever forgive me.,, .........if if if..

I didn't knew if I was crying or not but the droplets which fell on her shoulder were proof enough.

Hear me this one last time please...

"I'll die without you."

Her body stilled.The time itself stood still.

It was then the red envelop started disappearing gradually .The screams stopped.The blast and the crashing came to a halt.

She fucking heard me.

The joy that I received at that moment was unsurpassed.I was drained out.No energy was left to even breath.I started falling back .Her body weight pressed on me.She had fainted.

Her precious body accompanied me and I was meeting the ground fast with  her safely tucked in my arms.

Still I was happy. At least she won't hurt her head now.

My head landed on the hard ground beneath with a thud and I heard their voices then with my mate carefully encompassed in my arms.

She came back for me.

"Son..don't close your eyes.........We.. you.........Don't you .........fighting...."

"Aeran..son....Fucking get him out...........she's out.........The house's.... explode....."

"Take her body........... Sabrina .I'll take.......... both...."

"Aeran..you asshole...I'll .............. living shit......................... you .......................wake p.."

Incoherent words filtered my head .The darkness was overpowering.I gave into oblivion with the single thought .

SHE CAME BACK FOR ME.