💘42💘

Josh
~~~~
(I was gonna say I was able to triple(Quadruple? Idk how many times i updated today) upload today but today is actually now yesterday soooooo?? Whoops?) 

I smiled down at the boy in my arms, his hair no longer spiked up as usual, now it was pressed against his head and face, a small frown on his lips as he slept. 

I cant believe I let him get hurt, I promised id keep him safe and I managed to break that already. He says I saves him, but I'm also the reason he got hurt. How the fuck did I let that happen?

I felt as warm tears slid down my face, an expected amount of sadness over taking my anger as I looked down at the boy again. Slowly leaning down, I kissed the top of his head, playing with the soft locks. "I love you, Simon Minter" I whispered, not even realizing what I said until the boy stirred slightly in my hold, opening his, no longer, shining blue eyes. I felt my cheeks go warm, the tips of my ears going red.

"Josh? Are you okay? I felt you tense. . ." I smiled down at Simon and nodded, wiping at my tears quickly, "Josh? Why were you crying" I let out a watery laugh, bring both of my hands up to cover my face, dragging them down to wipe all tears. "I don't know, Si, I have no idea. All I know is that I was fucking terrified today-" Simon cut me off by cupping my face with his hands. He slowly leaned forward, pausing right before our lips locked, them slightly grazing each other as he looked up into my eyes, asking for permission. 

instead of answering I moved the small space forward, connecting lips with the beautiful, tall, blue eyed, blonde boy.