•• Your POV ••

We arrived at our new house in Royalwoods, and boy was it so AWESOME!

"Honey, you can go and make some friends in the neighborhood. We will handle the boxes."

I heard my mom say, as I stuck my tongue out at my brother, Dante, who has to carry boxes.

I heard him groan in annoyance as I made my way to the house in front of us.

"Oh, who are you? OH! ARE YOU A PAGEANT QUEEN WHO'S HERE TO INVITE ME TO YOUR MANSION?!"

I saw a little girl with dirty blond hair, and wearing a pink dress.

A pageant queen? Pfft, I would rather wear heels for the rest of my life.

Kinda the same but-

"So, are you gonna invite me to your mansion or what?" I heard the girl say with sass. I was about to reply when another girl came towards her with a lot of mud on her clothes, and looking EXTREMELY a lot like the girly... girl.

"Oi, is Lola bothering you? Wait, Lola.. she's a girl.. that means.."

"LINCOLN HAS A GIRLFRIEND! LINCOLN HAS A GIRLFRIEND!"

I covered my ears from their scream, and a boy quickly got outside.

•• Lincoln's POV ••

SHOOT! WHO ARE THEY GOSSIPING ABOUT NOW?!

I ran outside to yell at them, but instead, I stared in awe as I saw a beautiful girl talking to them.

She had H/L, H/C hair, and beautiful E/C eyes that just matched perfectly with her features.

"So, Lincoln, are you gonna talk to her or what?" My daydream ended as soon as Lola spoke up.

My cheeks felt hot/warm as I walked over to the girl.

"H-Hello.. My name is.. Lincoln.. L-Loud.." I couldn't stop myself from stuttering, as she smiled.

"My name is Y/N L/N." Y/N... it suits her.. ARGH! WHAT AM I THINKING?!

                                                               •• Your POV ••

I think he was about to say something, but I heard my name being called behind me.

My mom was calling me out to go home. Oh well, I guess we can hang out together tomorrow..

"Sorry, my mom is calling me. Maybe tomorrow?" I smiled nervously.

"Y-Yeah.. sure.." I smiled brightly as I waved goodbye to them, and ran back to my house.

•• Extra ••

We were all eating dinner, but I almost choked on my food as my mom asked something.

"Who was the boy earlier? Your boyfriend?"

Dante spat out his water at dad's face.

"N-NO! WHAT THE HECK?!" I blushed furiously..

"LANGUAGE! AND.. GET ME A FREAKING TISSUE-" My dad got interrupted by my mom.

"LANGUAGE!"

Lol, my family is weird.

•••

Mkay, so too lazy to write another chapter but it will be coming soon and don't worry it will come out this day. Sorry about my last story (when my account was AndeeZapor123)
Lmao it's so cringey XD