School Days (22)

Megan's POV

I'm freezing my butt off. I just got cured from hypothermia and I'm freezing again. We're here at my room. The candles are running out but we still enjoy each other's company but Riley has been complaining for an hour now. "Ugh! Why did I even come here?" Riley said irritated. "It's your fault anyways." says Amy. He grumbled something I didn't hear. "Let's play truth or dare!" says Kayla while grabbing a bottle. "No! That game is for sissies. Megan, do you have any board games? I saw a Twister game? At the top shelf?" asked JV. "Oh! Right!" I stood from my bed and grabbed a chair from my study table, and stood on it to reach my top shelf. Riley laughed. "You needed to stand on a chair to reach the top shelf?" He laughed loudly. The others rolled their eyes and I shot Riley a glare. I grabbed the twister and put it down.

"Let's play!" said Trish. I noticed that she has been awfully quiet today. "No! I say truth or dare!" said Kayla. "I agree. Even I agree with her. I'm too lazy." said Amy. I sighed. I grabbed the bottle and placed in on the floor. Soon, all of them gave in. On my left, dean sat beside me, on my right, Sarah sat beside me. Beside her sat Belle, then beside her is Trish, Amy, Kayla, Luke, Riley, Jake. Kayla spins the bottle. It landed on Amy. "Truth or Dare?" says Kayla. "Mmm.. Dare!" says Amy. "You hug the guy you hate!" Said Kayla. Amy raised her brow. "Really?" she said. "Just do it and get it over with." said Riley. Some of us, Oohed and some, Aahed. "You're not even denying it!" said Jake. Amy glared at Jake. I snickered. Amy stood up and gave Riley a hug. We laughed. Then she sat at her seat. Amy spins the bottle.

It landed on Trish. "Truth or Dare?" Amy asked Trish. "Truth." she says. I took this as a chance to know why she's been so quiet. "Why are you so quiet?" I blurted out. I felt eyes were staring at me. Especially Dean. Trish rubbed her left arm. "Um, problems." she said avoiding my eye contact. "What kind of problems?" I asked. "I-" she was cut off by Sarah. "Okay! Next! Spin the bottle Trish." She said. I glared at her but she ignored it. Then Trish spins the bottle and it landed on Dean. "Truth or Dare?" she asked. "Dare." he said smirking. "I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Megan." says Belle. I looked at her confused. Then she mouthed, 'Go on.' Dean stood up and extended his arm and held his hand out for me to stand up too. "Wait! Why does Megan have to be part of dean's dare?" Jake suddenly said. "Well, their together so, it's no problem if Megan spends dean's dare together. Right, Mags?" Belle said. "I... Um.. I... Guess?" I said. Why am I stuttering? Belle knew that this was just a joke. Then she stood up and pulled Dean and I to my closet and since the power's out we didn't bring any candles and its pitch dark in here. She pushed us inside the closet. Ugh. I think I landed on my hamper. "Ouch." I whispered. I felt two arms wrapped around me standing me up properly. "Are you okay?" Dean asked.

"Yeah. Belle had quite an push." I laughed. He laughed as well. He removed his arms and sat down. I sat down as well. "Have you thought about what I asked you last Saturday?" he asked. I didn't answer. "Megan. What are we?" he asked. "I don't know, Dean. I really don't." I said. I heard him sighed. "Be mine? Please?" he asked. I could feel his hand touching my hand. "I-I..." I was stunned. "I don't promise but I'll try to be the best." I could feel him smiling. I sighed. "Then you would be my first." I said smiling. "Really?!" He nearly shouted that time. He hugged me. I laughed. I feel butterflies. "Can we go out? I mean take you out?" he asked. "Of course." I laughed.

"How about next week?" he asked. I thought about it. "I'm free. "I said smiling. "Great!" he said. He let go of the hug. "I'm hungry." I said. "You always are." he said. I could feel his eyes rolling. "I know I am and I am hungry." I said. He laughed this time. "We could make a delivery? Chinese food?" he asked. "Hmm..I could hold it anyways. Besides its already dark and I'm starting to get sleepy." I yawned. He pulled me closer to his shoulder. I laid my head on his shoulder. "We still have 2 minutes left." He said. "Hmm..." Was all I could say. He chuckled. Then I heard the doors open. "Time's up!" shouted Trish. What is up with her? She's bipolar. I laughed mentally. I'm bipolar myself. I stood up and went to the group again so did Dean.

"Maybe we should sleep already. I yawned I'm tired already. I said then I went to my bed. It's cold since, it's raining. "Yeah. Maybe we should." said Jake. The others agreed and they went to sleep.

I woke up when I felt a pair of warm arms around me. I opened my eyes and its Dean. "What?" I mumbled. "I heard you freezing. Like, your teeth are shivering." he said worriedly. "What time is it?" I asked. I feel my eyes closing again. "Around 2 in the morning." he said. "Hmm.." I said. "Go back to sleep. Okay?" I nodded. He's very warm. My head is on his chest. I felt warmth.

The next morning.

I woke up pretty early. Its 6 in the morning. The rain was still raging outside. I guess there isn't any classes. Dean is still hugging me. He looks very cute. I sat up slowly. I grabbed another pillow and let him hug it. I went downstairs and turned on the light. The lights are back. Finally. I opened the fridge and thought about making breakfast. I'm thinking hot chocolate then Bacon, scrambled eggs and pancakes. Yum. I started making it. A half hour later I already finished the hot chocolate. I went upstairs holding the tray of mugs and hot chocolate. I placed it on the side table near my bed. They're all still asleep. I grabbed my sticky notes and wrote something and I pasted it on their forehead I left a little something for Riley. I snickered and went outside. Good thing I put the hot chocolate in the thermos. I went downstairs and cooking the pancake. I made stacks of pancakes. I looked at the time its only 7:30. Then I started frying the bacon. It smells delicious. I left the door open so they would smell it. I smiled. A plate of bacons smells heavenly. Then I made the scrambled eggs. I only made a few since, I don't eat much scrambled eggs. After a while and it's already 8:15. Wow. Time really goes fast. Then I washed the dishes and set the table. Then I heard some footsteps. I knew sooner or later these guys would wake up.  

Dean. I smiled. "Good Morning." I said. "Good Morning." he said smiling. "I saw the note on my forehead. The hot chocolate was delicious." he said. I blushed. "You can eat already." I said. We sat down and the others started going down. They were laughing and holding their mugs. Luke brought the tray and the thermos downstairs. "The hot chocolate was delicious!" said JV. I smiled. "Thanks. Eat." I said. Then he sat down beside me and the others as well. Saying good morning and thanks for the hot chocolate except for one. "Do you think it's funny?!" he shouted while pointing to his face. We all laughed. "It looks very good on you, Riles." Amy said in between laughs. We laughed and laughed then Riley finally sat down and ate. "Meow." said Jake. We laughed again. Riley grumbled and continued eating he's pancake. We ate and talked. It's so fun. These guys are my second family.

After eating Belle insisted that she do the dishes. She said it was payback for letting them stay. I refused since she's a guest but then we argued over it but then someone grabbed me and carried me behind his back on the way to the living room. Dean. He sat me down the couch and he sat beside me. These guys feel right at home. I laughed. "Why are you laughing?" asked Dean. "Nothing. It's just I had fun yesterday." I smiled at him. He smiled back.

*************