School Days (17)

Dean's POV

We're on our way to the restaurant. I've been a jerk to her and all she ever wanted was to get to know me. I smiled. She looks cute. She always has. It's just her dumb glasses that always cover her black beautiful eyes. I bought her the shirt, jeans and sneakers. My dad's side is kind of rich. He's a businessman. Even though my mom and my dad are divorced my dad hasn't marry another woman but, he has a girlfriend. Sasha. I don't really like her.

"Wow." Ann said. "You like it?" I asked as I look at her. "Yes. Very." She said while smiling. We walked inside. We are at an Italian Restaurant. "Reservation for Cooper?" I asked the valet. "Ah. Right this way, sir." He motioned to our table. "Ann, you like it?" I asked again. "You already asked that but isn't it too much? I mean I'm already good with local foods. "

"Do you want to eat somewhere else?" I asked. "We're already here. It would be embarrassing if we leave knowing there are many people here. Isn't it kind of expensive here?" she asked. "Ann, it's not that expensive here. Look around you, people are not wearing formal clothes. It may be an Italian restaurant but, it really isn't that expensive." I said. "Fine. You win." she said with a sigh. We ordered our food. "The pasta here is good." I told her. "What would you expect? It's an Italian restaurant." She said with a smirk. "Smart kid." I said with a grin. She smiled at me. I ordered pasta and she ordered steak with mashed potatoes. "Wow. You don't care about your weight do you?" I asked with a hint of astonishment. "Nah. I really don't care about those make up and weight gain." she said. I laughed. "I can see that. Your much of a natural." I said grinning widely. "Yep! Most girls in our school are fake. Full of makeup that cover's the beauty inside of them and they dress for attention. Most of them. Not all." She said. "You're so negative about the people around you." I said. "Well, it's negative until proven otherwise. Some, their actions say it all." She said.

Then our food came in. We ate silently. I looked at her. "You sure are enjoying your steak. So am I forgiven?" I said with a smirk. "Shh. I am enjoying my steak. It is heavenly." she said while taking a bite from her steak. I laughed lightly. "So I am forgiven." I said. 

After eating we chatted more. I got to know that she has a sister and a brother and that she is the eldest among them. Her father is a businessman and her mother works for the government. 

Then she looked at her left and saw a piano on a stage. She pointed at it she looks like a child who got an early Christmas present. She stood up and went to the stage. She has a lot of guts to there. A waiter came close to her and I think she asked if she could play the piano. Then the waiter nodded. Then the waiter fixed the mic so she could sing. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

Megan's POV

I'm sitting in front of the piano. I got excited when I saw the piano. The waiter told me I could play but, only classical music. Hmm. How about the song "Tell me that you love me". I started playing the piano and started singing

Ohh. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. 

Situation turned around

I could feel the customer's eyes on me.

Enough to figure out

that someone else has let you down

so many times I don't know why

but I know we can make it

As long as, you say it. So tell me that you love me, Yeah.

Tell me that I take your breath away

Maybe if you take one more

That I would know for sure

There's nothing left to say

So tell me that you love me anyway.

I could hear the crowd clapping. I looked at Dean smiling while clapping. I stood up and went to our table. "You were amazing!" Dean said smiling. "Was that a compliment?" I said with a pretend gasp. He laughed lightly. I love his laugh. "Yes and it is only for today because I made a mistake to you." I smiled. "Let's go?" I asked him. I looked at my watch its only 7. "Yeah. Sure." he smiled. We stood up and head outside. It was close to my house so we just walked. We are now at the porch. I faced him. "Thank You for tonight." I smiled. "You're welcome. I had fun." He said. "Me too." Still smiling. "So I could take you on a date next time?" he said while winking. I laughed lightly. "Sure." I smiled. "I'll see you in school, ann. "he said smiling then he kissed my forehead. Then left. I blushed crazy. I went inside and saw my mom sitting on the sofa. "Who was that?" She said in a serious tone. Oh, boy. Here we go. "A friend." I said removing the shoes that dean gave me. "And why are you wearing that? You didn't bring any extra blouse, jeans and shoes. Those aren't even yours." She said. "My friend gave it to me. Are we done?" I shrugged and went upstairs to my room. I'm guessing my dad is on a business trip and my siblings are at their room.

I dropped my bag on the floor. I lay on my bed. I'm tired. I looked at my notes, the assignments. I almost forgot about the assignment the one dean I have. I sighed. I learned that dean has 4 older brothers and that he is the youngest. He's parents are divorced. He's dad is richer than his mom since, he is a businessman but his mom is average. not rich nor poor.

My phone beeped.

Good Night sweet lil' rocker. ;) -Dean

Good Night. :)

I grabbed a book from my shelf. A few minutes later I'm feeling drowsy already. I yawned. Then I fell asleep on my book.

***********