School Days (4)

The next day. The usual things happened then our English period came.

My seatmate didn't have any book so she moved her chair beside me. Dean sat behind us since, our teacher is a substitute and clearly not in the classroom. He was talking to Ailiyn. if didn't listen. I didn't care. Then later on, Ailiyn moved forward behind her is dean. I ignored it. then later on, dean started messing with me. I ignored him then he put his arm around me I turned to look at my classmates they were staring at us. Ugh. Again, I ignored him then continued writing.

"What's your number?" He asked me.

I told him, "None of your business." I told him in a cold tone.

The bell rang, dean removed his arm around me then continued his writing. Our teacher came in and told us to pass our papers dean wasn't finished then.

He whispered, "Can I copy yours?"

I just gave him my paper just like that. I don't know why but It felt like it.

After he copied he gave me back my paper then I submitted it.

Dismissal time. Finally. I saw dean with his friend Tyler with the new girl, Cheska.

That time I was with my best friend Belle, we couldn't find sarah. Dean and cheska were talking tyler just followed them. It wouldn't be surprising that dean had a crush on cheska she's tall, white, flawless. I guess she's the new look of the school for boys. I turned to look and cheska saw me. She's at row three just beside ours so she knew me and I knew her as well. She saw me and waved. I waved back. Dean saw me and just grinned. From that angle, I could see his dimple, popping out. Guess that's why many girls like's him.

Belle and I went back to talking.

"You know your aunt adopted a baby you know that?"

"Of course, don't tell anyone I told you this ok? My uncle had an affair with another woman and the baby they adopted? That's my uncle's real son but a different mother."

"You're aunt doesn't know about this?"

"No. We're planning to tell her soon though. she grew so attached to the baby."

I sighed, "There's nothing we can do about it though."

"I know." She smiled.

I smiled back and told her the day I had today. Weird.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter will be posted maybe tomorrow or the next day. What do you guys think??? Haha. :) vote and comment please! :)