The Goblet Of Fire: Year 4

Bắt đầu từ đầu

There were several gasps, and Amisty's luminous green eyes widened in recognition.

It was Viktor Krum.

"Harry -- it's Krum!" Ron hissed, his jaw practically on the ground. "I don't believe it! Krum, Harry! Viktor Krum!"

"For heaven's sake, Ron, he's only a Quidditch player," Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Only a Quidditch player?" Ron sounded absolutely scandalized. "Hermione -- he's one of the best Seekers in the world! I had no idea he was still at school!"

Ron wasn't the only one to be surprised.

Lee was jumping up and down to see him better, and several sixth-year girls were digging through their pockets.

Amisty was more preoccupied with the fact that they were going back inside.

She did, however, barely conceal her snort as she listened to them as she passed.

"I don't believe it, I haven't got a single quill on me -- "

"D'you think he'd sign my hat in lipstick?"

"Really," Hermione sighed rather loudly as they walked by, the girls arguing about the lipstick.

"I'm getting his autograph if I can. You haven't got a quill, have you, Harry?" Ron countered.

"Nope, they're upstairs in my bag," Harry's reply had a faint hint of amusement.

They took their seats at the Gryffindor table, Ron making sure to face the door.

The Durmstrang students were gathered there, staring out around the Great Hall in search of a place to sit.

The Beauxbaton students were already sitting at the Ravenclaw table, staring around with rather bored expressions on their faces, clutching their scarves and shawls. Amisty scowled, annoyed at their rudeness.

"It's not that cold. Why didn't they bring their cloaks?" Hermione hissed, glaring at them.

"It's like they were expecting to be showered with attention and that everything was going to be covered in gold," Amisty agreed.

"Over here! Come and sit over here! Over here!" Ron was hissing, waving desperately at the Durmstrang students. "Hermione, budge up, make a space -- "

"What?" Hermione asked sharply.

"Too late," Ron muttered darkly.

The Durmstrang had joined the Slytherin table, to their delight.

Amisty glanced over, watching as Draco leaned forward to speak with Krum.

"Yeah, that's right, smarm up to him, Malfoy," Ron growled, glaring.

Amisty cast her gaze down.

"I bet Krum can see right through him, though... bet he gets people fawning over him all the time... Where d'you reckon they're going to sleep? We could offer him a space in our dormitory, Harry... I wouldn't mind giving him my bed, I could kip on a camp bed."

Hermione rolled her eyes again, snorting.

"They look a lot happier than the Beauxbatons lot," Harry remarked, looking over at the Ravenclaw table.

"Tell me about it," Amisty muttered.

He grinned at her.

Filch had started to add chairs, wearing the gross moldy tailcoat he always had for special occasions.