6

The intercom belted out his name as he heard....
Ethan Dolan Please come to the office, Ethan Dolan Please come to the office
what did the office want with him?
***
Ethan went to the front desk and was given a message to go to a nearby building off campus which was Maria's part time office.
****
"Take a seat a seat Ethan" Maria gestured at the chair.
"I was wondering if you happen to know where Grayson is as he usually never misses a lesson"
"I checked in with his mom and she said he isn't doing to well"
She shut the door
"Was their some miscommunication in the bedroom by any chance? Sorry if i'm stepping over boundaries, but it is a common problem when one partner is hearing and the other is deaf, anything you say is confidential of course"
Ethan mouth fell open shocked at her forwardness.
"Yeah, I guess you could say that"
"Well I have this new tech in that allows your partner to feel the vibrations of your voice"
"It looks like a retainer" Ethan said looking at it weirdly.
"Grayson will love this though, I'm sure he'll forgive me after seeing this"
Maria handed him the box as Ethan thanked her as walked out of the building, thinking to himself Maria is weird.
How did she even know what happened? Why dis she automatically assume I was hooking up with Grayson? He was convinced this woman was psychic.
*****
It was after school Ethan decided to ride over to Grayson's house to apologize in person.
He Rung the doorbell but no one answered So he texted him.
Grayson opened the door, still in his pajamas, and crossed his arm irritated.
Ethan's ASL practice was about to pay off as he signed "I'm sorry G-r-a-y-s-o-n, I was being stupid, I don't deserve you" Grayson thought this was too adorable as he struggled with the signs.
"I have an idea of what it feels like when I make you read my lips" Grayson grabbed Ethan's hands and kissed him. Watching Ethan sign was adorably cute but painful to watch, that must be how Ethan felt when he heard him speak.
Grayson said "I forgive you" in the deep sultry voice Maria had him practice in, making Ethan weak at the knees.
Grayson pulled the taller inside the house as they started making out trying make it up to his bedroom barely making it as he reached for the door knob behind him twisting it open as they plopped on the bed.
Ethan stopped when he remembered he had Maria's Gadget with him pulling it out to show Grayson.
Ethan put the gadget into his mouth it fit like a plastic retainer. Grayson synced the device with his hearing aid and they continued to make out, both of them pulling of their shirt and pants, now only in the boxers. Ethan grabbed the "problematic" condom he threw on the floor and flashed it to the smaller boy but Grayson said "We don't need it, were just going to dry hump" Ethan chucked it back onto the ground not wanting to pressure him again.
By now they both had rock hard erections. Ethan, who was straddling grayson's leg, softly bit his shoulder sucking lingering slightly as he made his way up and down the smaller's neck. This made Grayson let out a loud moan, making Ethan pull the smaller on top of him.
"Your so fucking hot" Ethan spoke testing out the device, Grayson gasped able to hear the deepness of the taller's voice, but no words.
This made Grayson grind into Ethan's pelvis even harder and faster. Both squeezed each other's hand tightly as they climaxed at the same time creating a sticky pool of white liquid between their boxers. Ethan pulled of both their boxers of and chucked them into the basket onto the floor.
Ethan and Grayson cuddled under the cover's falling asleep in each other's arms.