Getting things right

We spend the whole evening together talking about how I was doing and how did I found where he lives I told him everything and then we pick up Travis in the hotel so we'll go home straightly to New York with dad. He told me that he'll stay with me but he will still go back to Brooklyn.

       I was curious about dad's son; I know he has one. Maybe a son or daughter, I don’t know. he did not told me about them that night all I just knew was he's my dad and I am very happy about it.

        I knocked at the door twice and then grandma opened it.

   "David?"

   "Mother.. I will explain everything to you just give me one more chance to right all the things."

           Grandma and dad immediately go to the kitchen grandma told me to stay on my room but I’d go outside to thank Travis for everything. 

   "You must promise me that you will tell her.."

     "I will, but not now.. "

          What Juliet’s grandma is trying to say to her is that timothy's father is her father. she did not wanted Juliet to get hurt she called Juliet tons of time but she did not reached it, And now her grandma and her father did not know what to do if Juliet finds out on her own..

  "Thanks for everything.."

   "You're Welcome.."

           I go inside our house and saw grandma and father still talking. I slowly hide beside the wall and i might hear what they are talking about but, crap! I can't hear a thing so I went to my room and stayed up there.

"Juliet! dinner is ready! Juliet???"

                    I have slept already when grandma called me. I felt grandma touching my hair.. and dad kisses me on the forehead. dad whispered

"One day, someday you will understand the things that i can't tell you. and i know that sooner or later you'll find out on your own. forgive daddy i did not forget you, you're always in my heart." I wonder what dad means to it..

        My phone rang and I suddenly get up like I was going to school and hurrying up. Oh shit! phew. I got my cell phone and there's a text message, and I opened it. Hey. it's from travis. "Hey, juliet goodmorning, are you free tonight?? if your free, just let me know let's have dinner together - I guess, my treat."

        I walked and opened the windows and stopped. I looked on the text message again, Oh well - that would be fine? Isn’t it?? After all what Travis did to me I must not just thank him. Okay, so I'd reply and said "Alright see you here at 7'pm"

         I opened my closet and tried almost everything in there. I sighed and picked the pink dress with the black ribbon on it, and looked my self in the mirror.

"I guess this one's fine" What's wrong with me? I touched my eyes, my face and my lips. I wonder if -- if - Travis likes me?

  7.00 PM 

          I was just almost ready when grandma knocked on my door. She walks towards me and put a beautiful necklace around my neck. "Wear this, this was from your mother"

       I looked and touched the pendant it's silver and shinny. "It's still shinny, i wonder how did the shine lasts? is this from years ago?"

"Yes, your mother take care of that necklace so, take care of it too." Grandma pats my dress and she moved away and looked at me "Beautiful."