Do they really love me?

Hi! I’m Juliet Copper from California no! Umm, I’m Juliet Jane Copper Nice to meet you. No, no... (Smiles and looks at the mirror) I’m Juliet Jane Copper. I came from California and I’m going to study here until I graduated. "Finally, I’m ready."

          Grandma shouts. 

“Juliet!! Aren’t you going yet?”

          I’m ready grandma, how do I look? “you look like your mom” (smiles) if only she can see you grow up she will be proud of you.

“If only grandma.. I really wish she was here” don’t be sad, (looks at her watch) you must go now.

         Oh, okay see you later grandma I love you!

        I love you too Juliet. Be careful!

“I will grandma”

        While I was in the bus, I looked into the window and stared at a lady with her child.. "i wish i had one too.. i wish my mom is still alive.." (Sighs)

“Excuse me, is somebody sitting here?” a boy asked and stared at me. And I replied. “No, you can sit.”

          Natasha called me. “Where are you now?”

         Still here at the bus, why has the class started yet?

“No, I’m just worried I thought you got lost. Well, I will wait you in front of the school. ”

“Okay. Bye”

        When I dropped the call, my bag suddenly slides at my hips.

“Here you go” said the boy that sat beside me.

“Thanks” He looked abruptly at two-seconds and I looked at him intently.

          All of a sudden, he talked.

 “So were where you going?”

         I smirked and said... “Montclaire state university how about you?” well, actually were going on the same school. I’m Travis Spencer nice to meet you, so you are..?

“I’m Juliet Jane Copper” (smiles) 

        Bus stops.

        Let me help you. “Thanks”

“Juliet!!! You’re on time let’s go!! “ Natasha stated.

I gazed at Travis and said... “See you around!”

           Natasha and I entered the class immediately.

 “Good morning everyone. Who’s new?”

       I stand up. “Oh, well come here and introduce your self to the class.”

 “Good morning, I’m Juliet Jane Copper from California, We moved here last  three weeks and I planned to study here until I graduated.”

“Okay. You can sit now ms. cooper”

        “You fine?”

Of course why would I go nervous?

         I was sitting beside the window. I stared at the tree and remembered Travis he’s so cute!! What a coincidence! I mean, we’re going on the same school. It’s like destiny something like that. Well, somehow I don’t even know him yet. But I will.