🎉 eight - ennotana

new year special.

DANCE - ENNOTANA

tanaka paced around the room, he was waiting for ennoshita to come home after a long days work so they can go on their date.

tanaka had something very important planned for this date.

something very,, shiny.

and expensive. ;)

he moved the couches and wooden coffee table out of the living room, and replacing them with rose petals on the ground. he lit candles (not kinky i swear) and started playing slow music.

tanaka was usually a tough person, not being seen as a softie who loved the romantic shit. only ennoshita knew this side of him, and hopefully it'll stay that was forever.

[ except with their future children amirite ]

at eight o clock, tanaka got dressed for cold weather and got into his car. he was going to pick his lover up and take him to a romantic dinner before the surprise.

"ryu? what are you doing here!?" ennoshita said, clearly shocked to see his boyfriend here at a local cafe, "you should be studying for your exam in three days!"

"yeah yeah, study smudy. i can do that later, but for now, your coming with me!" the bald man said, ruffling ennoshita's hair and pulling him into the sliver sports car.

   "i'm going to take you to the best of the best restaurants ever!" tanaka said as he pulled into the driveway of subway.

   "wow ryu, subway? you really out did yourself this time babe," ennoshita said, slightly laughing.

   "yeah yeah, noya and shouyo work here so i'm sure to get some sort of discount." ryu said, then he rushed out to open the door for ennoshita.

   "wow what a gentleman you are, babe."

-

   after the very 'fancy' dinner, tanaka drove home and told the brunette to cover his eyes. ryu unlocked the door, grabbed ennoshita's hands, and twirled him around.

   "r-ryu, what is the meaning of a-all of this?" ennoshita said, tears forming in his eyes when he saw what he did.

tanaka brought his lover into the center of the living room and pulled him close. music was faintly heard in the background and it was truly a romantic scene.

the two were dancing their hearts out, and they both never wanted this moment to end. tanaka spinned and lifted ennoshita into the air. it was truly a magical moment for the both of them.

ryu pulled him close and whispered in his ear, "i love you ennoshita chikara, you mean the world to me. please never, ever, leave my side,"

after a few minutes of messing around in his pockets, tanaka pulled out a blue velvet box and kneeled down, " will you do the honor of marrying me? i promise to-"

chikara bent down and grabbed tanaka's cheeks, then kissing him. "of fucking course! yes, yes, yes! hell yes i'll marry you!" the brunette then tackled the bald to in a big hug.

-

have this rushed chapter i'm sorry

i also need five more words until 500 haha

word count - 504 words