three - kagehina

LATTE WITH EXTRA CREAM - KAGEHINA

hinata couldn't believe it.

it was snowing!

hinata shouyou loved the snow, even though most people saw him as a guy who lived for summer.

he love the snowflakes, cold weather, hot chocolates, etc.

but,

he didn't have anyone to share it with.

(same)

his parents lived in a small town but just recently moved to a bigger city for his dad's job, and boy did hinata like it. he was sick and tired of being cramped all day at home while he was being homeschooled, but now, he had the chance to meet and make actual friends!

he got here about a week ago, so he was just wandering around town in the cold, visiting bakeries, shops, parks, and more.

but one thing caught his attention.

a warm looking cafe.

it was pretty dang cold, so he decided to go take a look at it.

"kageyama! didn't you say you got a new job at some restaurant or something?? don't you have to leave soon? " the blueberry's mom called out, she was usually working the whole year but since it was the holiday season, she decided to take a break from her hard job.

"fineee," kageyama said, holding out the 'e'. he grabbed his hoodie, wallet, keys, and walked out the apartment door.

kageyama didn't really like his job.

he walked down the stairs and through the door. he immediately regretted his decision of just wearing his volleyball hoodie.

it was freaking cold dude.

something cold fell on his nose.

well now it was snowing.

great.

he quickly walked to his workplace and was greeted with the smelled of coffee, oh how he loved it.

"kageyama! we're a bit low on staff today, so your going have to be a waiter and a cashier! thanks!" his useless boss said. he looked around and only saw one other co-worker of his, yachi.

yachi was a close friend of his , she would alsways complain about how kageyama didn't have a boyfriend yet, or rant about this girl she liked, or whatever. he liked talking to her. she got him. she was like the sister he never had.

the door ringed behind him, indicating that someone else had walked in. kageyama turned around to see something absolutely beautiful.

a short boy with bright orange hair and a over sized sweater had walked in. he was kageyama's dream boyfriend. he was perfect.

he walked over to yachi and whispered into her ear, "look how fucking cute that guy is yachi!"

yachi looked over and wished kageyama luck, before pushing him closer to his table.

"h-hi my name is kageyama, i'll be your waiter-"

"hi! i'm hinata!"

"o-oh. that's, uh nice. u-uh what do you want to drink?"

"hmmmm, just get me a latte, oh! bu with extra cream! do lattes even have cream? hmmmm, i should google it some day.."

"oh um ok," kageyama said awkwardly and walked away. he started to make his drink, but saw a little old lady having trouble to crossing the street through the window. as he left, yachi thought this was a good time to go talk to the smol orange haired boy.

"hey! i'm one of kageyama's friends, and i just want you to know that the realllllly likes you and you should make a move! ah- crap he's coming back, gotta blast!"

when the tall boy got back, he continued to make the latte and and poured it into the cup. the wrote 'hinata' in thick black letters with the sharpie. kageyama walked up to him and place the cup down gently in front of the boy.

"kageyama-kun!" the small boy said, "can i have your jersey? 'cause i need your name and number!"

kageyama practically died at that.

hinata was so fucking cute.

he was so cute it's basically illegal.

-

jhgbiebgvak

i know i know i used the same pick-up line from 'notes' but whatever ;P

-sophiaaa